Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Pro camera

What camera settings would this group recommend for taking pictures and filming fireworks from above?

I had HDR +LOG profile, 30 FPS with 1/30 SS (Auto in order to start HDR), 4K.
This is a simple test:
If you have HDR capable monitor, enable HDR in Display and look at it in HDR...will be more vivid.

Reactions: Rubik3x
thanks for the footage. I will definitely have my hands full because I won't be the one shooting the fireworks. I have a spot where I can go straight up above it all. Naples, IT goes nuts at midnight on Newyears. Like 15 minutes of straight fireworks everywhere. I live on a dead in road and can launch and hover over a farmer's field while filming the area. Again, thanks for the footage and the settings.

Reactions: GeoDrone SRL
thanks for the footage. I will definitely have my hands full because I won't be the one shooting the fireworks. I have a spot where I can go straight up above it all. Naples, IT goes nuts at midnight on Newyears. Like 15 minutes of straight fireworks everywhere. I live on a dead in road and can launch and hover over a farmer's field while filming the area. Again, thanks for the footage and the settings.
Nice. Be aware that you must not move left-right too much, as there will be jittering...just go straight and up-down for a nice and crisp image.

Reactions: SixDemonBag
Hello, guys.
I’m not an expert and maybe it is an easy fix, but I don’t know how to do it. So, could you guys give some advice why is this happen with my video from yesterday afternoon, on the minute 0:07 the image starts showing kind of lines .. I don’t know how to explain, so please watch the short video to be able to see. Maybe is my camera settings 🤔
I’ll appreciate.🤗

Sun reflecting off of the props. Its going to happen at different angles.
Hello, guys.
I’m not an expert and maybe it is an easy fix, but I don’t know how to do it. So, could you guys give some advice why is this happen with my video from yesterday afternoon, on the minute 0:07 the image starts showing kind of lines .. I don’t know how to explain, so please watch the short video to be able to see. Maybe is my camera settings 🤔
I’ll appreciate.🤗

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Is there a way to fix it ? I was recording in AUTO
Not really. If you need to capture that clip, fly at a different time of day. You should be able to see that happening on your live feed. If you do, you can try and adjust your heading or tilt your camera down to try and avoid that problem. Remember, the prop tips are hanging over the camera and if the sun is shining through them...well, you get that strobing effect. Everyone has to deal with it.

Reactions: edgardcafe
Not really. If you need to capture that clip, fly at a different time of day. You should be able to see that happening on your live feed. If you do, you can try and adjust your heading or tilt your camera down to try and avoid that problem. Remember, the prop tips are hanging over the camera and if the sun is shining through them...well, you get that strobing effect. Everyone has to deal with it.
Thank you so much to explain it to me ! I appreciate it 😎 happy holidays and flight safe!

What camera settings would this group recommend for taking pictures and filming fireworks from above?
E2P winter fireworks, video 4K @ 30 log hdr 10b; still 1 sec iso 100 f2.8

Attachments

• StillwaterFireworksEva_120421_0036awaw.png
    StillwaterFireworksEva_120421_0036awaw.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • StillwaterFireworksEva_M2205jrawawaw.png
    StillwaterFireworksEva_M2205jrawawaw.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: GeoDrone SRL
Is there a way to fix it ? I was recording in AUTO
There's your problem. Auto Exposure used a high frame rate that captured the propeller blade shadows. Try using Shutter Priority or Manual Exposure and change the frame rate to 1/60s if you are shooting at 30fps. That should smooth out the shadows so that you don't see them at all.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy