Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

E2P loosing focus randomly

sadphil01

Reaction score
I asked Autel support - took them a week and response was to do an IMU calibration :) (I was done it many times and have nothing to do with focus ;) ) so, they do not admit the problem and have no solution :(
I got that same feeling too. Been the same with both drones sent to me. 😢

Reactions: alex_markov

alex_markov

Reaction score
Have you seen miscoloration, especially when shooting at the sun or a bright light source? I've had cases where it flashed an add color for like 1-2 frames then corrected. They way its the auto shooting adjusting the camera settings doing it. I've recommended back to them that they change the code so that once it adjust the aperature or anything else for that matter to not adjust again for multiple seconds so we don't end up with a messy pic.
like this?

phatlem

Reaction score
I am having a similar problem. The auto focus goes from good to bad and never comes back during a flight. It usually happens when I move the gimble or rotate the bird, but I've used MF and have to move the focus all the way to the left (close-up/flower) and then it seems to work. I recently updated the firmware to version 2.6.22 and still have the lack-of-AF problem, so it appears Autel did not address this issue in the latest release..

sadphil01

Reaction score
I have asked for a refund as I've had two drones & both have been the same. I think it's a manufacturing fault / faulty batch.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwong_ww