Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Day 3 XSP

rkyleh

Reaction score
I flew my XSP the same route and the same day as the EVO to compare the videos. Pretty darn close in my opinion.
If I had to choose I would pick the EVO, size, quiet, video signal a number of things. Now I have 2 top notch machines and because Autel replaced my bad batteries I am set for a long time to come.

Reactions: Goober
Very close, I agree. Thanks for to comparison.

Crazy thought on comparison flights/videos... Would a Waypoint Mission on the XSP be compatible with the EVO? Just curious. Doubt the s/w would allow it, but I could see benefits if a person had two machines, like you do and wanted/needed close-to-the-same flight paths. Other than recharging one while flying the other, having aerial video of each other.

Too early in the morning... :)

Very close, I agree. Thanks for to comparison.

Crazy thought on comparison flights/videos... Would a Waypoint Mission on the XSP be compatible with the EVO? Just curious. Doubt the s/w would allow it, but I could see benefits if a person had two machines, like you do and wanted/needed close-to-the-same flight paths. Other than recharging one while flying the other, having aerial video of each other.

Too early in the morning... :)
I think along the same paths as you. I want to see if I can find someone in this area with the same interest so we can fly both of these at the same time and play tag. Although when I reflect on it a little more might just be a terrible idea (mid air collision) comes to mind.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert