Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Nano+ One take shot Edited with Lut (new firmware 1.8.2)

Gekol

Reaction score
Dear drone enthusiasts,

Although DJI is the absolute market leader in the field of consumer drones, there are certainly alternatives to choose from, including the Minidrone under 250gr. Autel Nano+.

It is a very underrated drone that in my personal opinion is better than the DJI Mini 3 Pro in terms of camera quality and is certainly comparable to my Mavic 3 Classic. In low light, this drone takes even better images in my opinion.

Also in terms of flight characteristics, this drone is often put away a bit negatively, but after the firmware upgrades that have been there I am more than satisfied! See also the older recordings on my YT channel, where I flew the drone even with fairly strong wind. I filmed the accompanying video in 1 take and flew it completely manually with a return to home at the end. Everything worked flawlessly with the recent new 1.8.2. firmware on it.

See the result here:

Autel Nano+ One take shot edited with Lut!

The slightly too blue color standard from the drone can easily be corrected with image editing. I used the InteractiveDNA Nano+ to Mavic 3 Vibrante Lut for this. He even made a tutorial about it in response to my question how best to edit the color of the Nano+ video to DJI color profile:

You can also download the color profile (LUT) made by him and used by me, Link I have attached and you can also find it through his video. Download Here the Color Match of the Nano+ to the Mavic 3 Vibrante Match:

I would like to know what you think of the Nano+ and the camera quality of the drone?

Have fun watching and good luck with drone flying!

Regards, Gekol Drone Videos (Geert).

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller