Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Colorado Monument Panoramic

Agustine

Reaction score
Ya I tried that but was not happy with the way it aligned my photos, especially for my 360 degree panos. It is free but anything microsoft sucks LOL
PanoramaStudio has a new version but for some reason it will not run on my old computer so i use PanoramaStudio2 instead of PanoramaStudio3.

Reactions: Delta Blue

Delta Blue

Reaction score
Website
lueb-art.pixels.com
Ya I tried that but was not happy with the way it aligned my photos, especially for my 360 degree panos. It is free but anything microsoft sucks LOL
PanoramaStudio has a new version but for some reason it will not run on my old computer so i use PanoramaStudio2 instead of PanoramaStudio3.
ICE has worked better for me than anything else. It has many options and capabilities.

Agustine

Reaction score
Yes it does, not saying it does not but the way I do my panos is with the actually camera and Panorama actually see's it as a Autel camera with the right focal length :) So that allows me to use the picture exif data stored on the Jpegs. I just find it works better for what I like to do with less hassle.

Reactions: Delta Blue

Delta Blue

Reaction score
Website
lueb-art.pixels.com
Yes it does, not saying it does not but the way I do my panos is with the actually camera and Panorama actually see's it as a Autel camera with the right focal length :) So that allows me to use the picture exif data stored on the Jpegs. I just find it works better for what I like to do with less hassle.
We all find the techniques that work for us individually.

Reactions: Agustine

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lvjamesw