Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Bottom-view Calibration Error

Pork Belly

Reaction score
Hi! Started getting the Bottom-view calibration error. The bird flies just fine, but the error is pretty annoying. Already emailed Autel, but perhaps you guys have encountered this?

I've already tried gimbal and IMU calibration. The OA tool won't work... Evo won't connect. Tried multiple PCs and opened up permissions, but same deal.

Any ideas? Thank you.

IMG_7604.JPG

Hi! Started getting the Bottom-view calibration error. The bird flies just fine, but the error is pretty annoying. Already emailed Autel, but perhaps you guys have encountered this?

I've already tried gimbal and IMU calibration. The OA tool won't work... Evo won't connect. Tried multiple PCs and opened up permissions, but same deal.

Any ideas? Thank you.

View attachment 16565
I'm having a similar problem "UPPER-VIEW CALIBRATION ERROR"

Aguna vez yo recibí un mensaje parecido, y desapareció solo, siempre tuve la impresión de que se fue el error cuando en vuelo coloque la cámara en posición senital accionando el botón arriba izquierda.

Any ideas? Thank you.

View attachment 16565
Did this start after you did the latest firmware update?

I had a different problem with lights but I got them to send me a link to roll back my firmware and it fixed the problem

I've had the bottom view calibration error since October. It definitely affects my altitude readings especially over water. Most recently I was flying approx 6-8 feet above a river, and it said I was minus 39 feet agl. I called Autel the beginning of November and they said I had to send it to them, and that they wouldn't be able to start looking at it for at least 4-5 weeks. I told them to pound fortune cookies and I would deal with the problem.

Reactions: Steve A
He tenido el error de calibración de la vista inferior desde octubre. Definitivamente afecta mis lecturas de altitud, especialmente sobre el agua. Más recientemente, estaba volando aproximadamente a 6-8 pies sobre un río y decía que estaba a menos 39 pies sobre el nivel del mar. Llamé a Autel a principios de noviembre y me dijeron que tenía que enviárselo y que no podrían empezar a verlo hasta dentro de 4 o 5 semanas. Les dije que machacaran galletas de la fortuna y yo me ocuparía del problema.
Y pudiste resolver el problema? Como lo resolvistes?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34