Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Best Buy's Pre-orders for the evo live now

Hehe
I typed to fast. Seems any bestbuy link posted here I don't get to the site but if I go direct to bestbuy its no problem
Go figure.
Ya have to love th interweb LOL

I get a blank page too, or an error. The Best Buy web page shows this however:

Attachments

• Best Buy.JPG
    Best Buy.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 20
Remember guys anytime major retail store goes live like this it means that any day now we will be seeing the evo

As much as I would like one I can wait for the masses to start giving some better reviews then what we have seen. I also am really liking that Parret Anafi with the Unique 180° tilt gimbal. And the price is more in line to what these small drones should be priced.
There release date is July 1, 2018 so I guess I will be busy watching reviews on them both i hope.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
As much as I would like one I can wait for the masses to start giving some better reviews then what we have seen. I also am really liking that Parret Anafi with the Unique 180° tilt gimbal. And the price is more in line to what these small drones should be priced.
There release date is July 1, 2018 so I guess I will be busy watching reviews on them both i hope.
Yea I don't like it I'll rather go with quality and customer service.. also I have an idea brewing I am think about hosting an event for next year for all droners like a BBQ drone event where everyone can come out and bb an showcase there drones but will have to get everyone on board I would like to bring all YouTubers for meet and greets ECT.

I have had several UAV's over the last 4.5 years so I am in no hurry to jump on any of the new offerings. I hardly use the ones I have now. To me its just another camera to bring along if I remember it. I do look forward to seeing more reviews though. I figure by Sept. DJI will come out with something to better the Parret and EVO. Its going to be a interesting year for drones.

Getting a BBQ drone event going is a nice idea but a lot of work. People have to have holidays booked for it if traveling. There is a section on the forum for meet ups. Maybe make a post in there to see who might be interested.

I have had several UAV's over the last 4.5 years so I am in no hurry to jump on any of the new offerings. I hardly use the ones I have now. To me its just another camera to bring along if I remember it. I do look forward to seeing more reviews though. I figure by Sept. DJI will come out with something to better the Parret and EVO. Its going to be a interesting year for drones.

Getting a BBQ drone event going is a nice idea but a lot of work. People have to have holidays booked for it if traveling. There is a section on the forum for meet ups. Maybe make a post in there to see who might be interested.
Yea definitely a great idea that's why it Will next year enough time to plan it and promote it!!

I'm looking at my first camera drone. With the obstacle avoidance and the customer service reputation I'm still leaning towards the Evo, but I agree on the price. I'm also a little cautious about Parrot. And I personally believe that customer support begins before the sale not after so Autel has a bit of a black eye on my opinion.

I probably won't wait until September but I will be waiting about a month. I was in military aviation years ago and an am in software development now. I will not pay for the privilege of beta testing. There will be bugs found. Some of them will have easy workarounds. I want to know out there are fatal bugs and I want to see workarounds discovered if needed.

Sometimes I put that practice aside, but only if the vendor communicates and is transparent. So far Autel is a long way from that point.

I respect you opinion!! So what kind of software do u work with if u don't mind me asking?

I watched a few review videos of the Anafi. One guy got a review unit and it looked a little cheap and plasticy. Also, EVO has better specs and a much better transmitter.

At least we know the release date of this thing and don't have to second guess like the EVO. July 1st is the date so looking forward to seeing some reviews. Parrot has been upping their game in the last 6 months with some really nice mapping drones and crop inspection. Its nice to see they are giving the consumer another choice. https://www.parrot.com/business-solutions-uk/agriculture...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791