Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Best Buy's Pre-orders for the evo live now

I respect you opinion!! So what kind of software do u work with if u don't mind me asking?

I'm an in-house .net code monkey for a largish specialty insurance house. It's not glamorous but it pays the bills. But I've been doing it long enough and reliably enough to be the silver back.

And that's why I know that projects running late will be tolerated if you keep people informed. Run late and be silent about it and they start heating the tar and sharpening pitchforks.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I also looked at the ANAFI after I read Augutine's post. I am really liking that ANAFI's 180 degree gimbal. Yes, the video 4K is 30 fps same as the XSP but the ANAFI have a 21 mp camera, and there are no front sensors and only one on the bottom of the drone. But in hindsight, so as our XSP's . And it is very portable and light. Flight time is rated at 25 mins, again similar to the XSP's and about $100 cheaper. Suppose to have hollow carbon fiber parts - I assume the legs. Wonder if it's worth buying this against shelling out an extra $300 for the EVO or another $600 for the EVO kit that may come out later with a price tag of $1299 (extra battery, carry case, etc.) For the money, I can technically buy 2 ANAFI's. I suppose I have to wait for the reviews just like most of us here.

I also looked at the ANAFI after I read Augutine's post. I am really liking that ANAFI's 180 degree gimbal. Yes, the video 4K is 30 fps same as the XSP but the ANAFI have a 21 mp camera, and there are no front sensors and only one on the bottom of the drone. But in hindsight, so as our XSP's . And it is very portable and light. Flight time is rated at 25 mins, again similar to the XSP's and about $100 cheaper. Suppose to have hollow carbon fiber parts - I assume the legs. Wonder if it's worth buying this against shelling out an extra $300 for the EVO or another $600 for the EVO kit that may come out later with a price tag of $1299 (extra battery, carry case, etc.) For the money, I can technically buy 2 ANAFI's. I suppose I have to wait for the reviews just like most of us here.
My resources say that the Evo is all worth it

You might want to tone it down a bit. All this "my intel" and "my resources" coupled with the the cheerleading make you look like a shill and a pretty blatant one at that.
Lol I don't need to do anything buddy I do wat I want when I want

You might want to tone it down a bit. All this "my intel" and "my resources" coupled with the the cheerleading make you look like a shill and a pretty blatant one at that.
Also just stay tuned tonight lol watch you tube lol

'Better Info' comes from places that are much better than Facebook.

Well, since I don't plan on buying one anytime soon, they can delay the release date all they want, but when the time comes for me to buy - it'll be between the EVO or the ANAFI, just couldn't get over the 180 degree camera.

I have much better Intel then u think I just can't spill wat u me to spill out lol but tomorrow there is an announcement

Jajaja trolling does work lol there goes your announcement autel evo release date June 25th 2018

Reactions: KentA
Oh, didn't see it on their website but saw the posting on facebook. Great, just have to wait and see the reviews. Cool. :D

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791