Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Best and most stable?

moodman

Reaction score
Can I get some advice from this forum? I own an EvoI that I have never had any issues with. I have occasionally updated the software and firmware, but with all the latest updates, I don't always want the LATEST update, I want the BEST!
The problem is that I just don't know which version is the best all around. So I am soliciting advice from other users on their personal favorites. Can you also include WHY you think its the best. For me, stability the the biggest factor, because what use is a new feature if it causes me to crash?

You may want to include if you're using IOS or Android and the version you have. Also the firmware version but unfortunately the firmware cannot be rolled back and same with IOS app version.

Reactions: Ansia
You may want to include if you're using IOS or Android and the version you have. Also the firmware version but unfortunately the firmware cannot be rolled back and same with IOS app version.
Yes. I use Android

Cool. Here is a list of downloads of the apps and versions. All Explorer App Versions, Firmwares, & Manuals
I'm sure someone will chime in with what they think might be a good stable version for you.
Glad someone is keeping an archive. THank you for this. But I am still hoping for many to respond to this post. The more input the better we can decide which is the best update. IMHO, newest isn't always the best.

I was the one that suggested it. I didn't put it there nor do I maintain it but I'll still take an EVO!!! lol
I own an XSP. ?

While knowing that one cannot go back on an Evo firmware.
If the best was the previous one, the operation is ruined, you have to stay with the worst.
Autel is the only seller who does not allow downgrade.
If you think your version is the right one, that you don't need anything more and that all the flights are going smoothly, KEEP IT. This is the only advice I can give you.

Reactions: Drgnfli
While knowing that one cannot go back on an Evo firmware.
If the best was the previous one, the operation is ruined, you have to stay with the worst.
Autel is the only seller who does not allow downgrade.
If you think your version is the right one, that you don't need anything more and that all the flights are going smoothly, KEEP IT. This is the only advice I can give you.
Good advice. What version do you use?

You don't? Yet you maintain Autel archives? That's really nice of you. Somebody needs to get this guy an Evo! ;)
The archive was done by me. The prefered version for most pilots is 1.0.1.45. This is the last stable version, before Autel started taking features away from the Evo, to give them to the Evo II.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Evo1jg