Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery Storage Cabinet

Sundog775

Reaction score
I was doing some office clean-up today (not a bad activity with a Sierra blizzard bearing down) and wound up with an empty metal index card file cabinet (remember index cards?). I was trying to come up with a new use for it when I discovered that it made an ideal place to store all my XSP batteries. Each standard 16" deep file drawer for 4" x 6" cards is perfectly sized to hold 4 batteries in their Lipo Safe fireproof bags, just needed to remove the little plastic follower from the back of the drawer that held the index cards in place. Probably a little overkill to store batteries in fireproof bags in a fireproof cabinet, but it sure helped neaten up my office :).

Battery_Cabinet_Mod1.jpg

Very nice, I was going to head over today but HWY 80 is closed and tomorrow doesn't look much better.

Very nice, I was going to head over today but HWY 80 is closed and tomorrow doesn't look much better.
From NWS:

“Heavy snow occurring with periods of blizzard conditions expected. Strong winds and heavy snowfall rates will cause whiteout conditions with blowing snow. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 5 feet in the Sierra above 7000 feet, with 1 to 3 feet of snow below 7000 feet, including the Lake Tahoe basin."

"Travel will be very difficult to impossible, including both the morning and evening commutes today. Damage to some trees and power lines is likely. Be prepared for significant reductions in visibility down to near zero at times especially in higher elevations."

"This is a life threatening situation. Do not attempt to travel! Road crews and first responders may not be able to rescue you. Stay indoors until the snow and wind subside. Even a short walk could be deadly if you become disoriented.”

Probably a good decision to stay put for a while!

I live on the West side of the hill. Better withdraw and live to fight again another day on this one. Mother Nature will win every time.

BTW - that's where all the batteries wound up. LOL

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm