Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Backpack for the x-star?

Ape Case ACPRO1500W Drone Backpack
XSP (Gimbal detached)
5 Batteries
Controller
Charger (just in case I find power, Scotty)
Shield K1 w/ Sunshade
Manual
8 Blades
Prop Guard Set with Multidriver tool
9 Filters with dust brush, more easily added
Neckstrap
Misc wires/cables
15lbs. 4.5ozs
Still have spare pockets...

Suggested and recommended by gtyler5 and cokeaddict, excellent call guys, great backpack that fits and carries well.
Bought one last week on Amazon. Fits like a glove. Nice material.

Reactions: cokeaddict
Still very happy with the back pack.
Its SOLID and holds a hell of alot of weight.
Very comfortable to hike with even when carrying 5 batteries and all the other gear. Great bag

Autel has a backpack for the X-Star but a little pricey at $149
XSBKPK_1_Primary_grande.jpg

Attachments

• XSBKPK_1_Primary_grande.jpg
    XSBKPK_1_Primary_grande.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Delta Blue
I bought this ^^ one for $10 and I'm happy with it. The XSP doesn't fit perfectly but it's pretty good overall. Can't beat it at that price and it's quite comfortable to wear with it fully loaded.

Did you have to modify it? If so could post pictures? Very curious

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you have to modify it?
I went ahead and bought this (22.50 including shipping, can't beat that) and spent about 2 hours on Friday modifying it to fit my x-star wifi which is taller and wider than the drone this bag is supposed to hold. I will do a write up at some point but I cut the foam wider to fit drone landing gear (didn't want any pressure) and batteries (I use the fire safe bags because: paranoia). Used a Dremel tool with carbon fiber cutoff wheel...black dust everywhere!! Also added some pipe/posts to prevent pressure from the lid from pressing on the motors/arms.
IMG_20161230_173848.jpg

Just a tip from expeirence in the past Brian, put caps on the tubes mate as in time they will cut through the bag material. Learnt that a long time ago :)

Reactions: brian bwin
Just a tip from expeirence in the past Brian, put caps on the tubes mate as in time they will cut through the bag material. Learnt that a long time ago :)
Right on, good looking out! The top to this thing is pretty thick plastic but they will definitely cut into the pocket over time. Wooden dowels would have worked better but I didn't have any of those laying around..

I have a never-used backpack if anyone is interested...I have no idea who made it but the x-star fits right in there.IMG_20180411_204056110.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles