Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Robotics introduce: AUTEL CARE!!!!!

I do not see anything about price on the website, anyone know how much?

Generally AUTEL Service is really bad how can they make to care Autel ?
Always had exemplary service from Autel, maybe new management is not up to parr or decided good service was costing them too. much money or they are ex DJI employees, but only since Evo II have I astarded hearing about disgruntle customers.

They announced the price but not the term length, is $149 or $159 for one or two years?

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
They announced the price but not the term length, is $149 or $159 for one or two years?
based on the comparable industry prices, this sounds like the fee for one year. if it's for 2 years, I will be getting it for sure. still, I think I would be willing to wait until march after my e2p has been idle for a few months and then send it in for evaluation and start coverage for the remainder of 2021 (if that's allowed). otherwise, I guess it would be nice if there is an e3p by then.

Last edited:
I'm guessing this doesn't automatically cover fly-aways or lost drones (i.e. at the bottom of a lake)?

They just raised the prices by $30.00 from yesterday and the EVO 2 Pro still says sold out! WTH? Not impressed!
Plus I don't see the prices for 1st unit and 2nd unit replacements. Wonder if those went up as well?
It's back.

Also it appears you will need to attach "proof of purchase" which ordinarily is not a big deal but again, we don't know how it affects your ability to obtain approved authorization.

eta: sounds like you send proof of purchase because your drone must have been bought within the last year or else you are automatically disqualified.

....so use the drone under warranty for 12 months and THEN buy autel care to cover you for another 12 month after your warranty is gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: PingSpike
I dunno, I'm starting to think twice about buying a nearly $200 service plan for a "used" drone that I haven't had any issues withor close calls with flying. by now i'm pretty comfortable with flying the e2p, not reckless or careless with it, pretty much fly in the same places....not sure why I need it at this point. ?

eta: the Autel Care website changes daily. even though the site is not very well done, there is some new and interesting information posted in the terms and the faq.

Last edited:
i just bought a EV2 pro from best buy and they want me to send it to Bothell for inspection so I can buy the care program? what the hell

• Haha
Reactions: BradM75
If you've already opened the packaging, yes, you have to send it in to be inspected. I was lucky and had it there for warranty work and they performed the inspection at the same time. Otherwise, you'll be without your drone for at least two weeks just to get them to look at it. It's crap, but that's there deal.

Reactions: DHLA
so weird... seems like i'll look into other insurance? thanks for saving me the call to Autel support!!

Same - which is why I guessed this was another "offer" which is only available in certain parts of the world :confused:
i called my insurance company and asked what it would cost if i had a fly away or crash my drone and replacment for one or the other would cost me $60.00 for a year boy jumped on that

• Haha
UPDATE - 30 december 2020
Autel Robotics Care is available for purchase

WOWWWWWWWWW
Autel Robotics introduce the AUTEL CARE, like DJI Style
Autel Robotics introduce la
AUTEL CARE in stile DJI

Autel Robotics Care

PC__V1_02.png

Autel Robotics Care

Nobody knows your Autel Robotics products better than us. This is why we are able to give you the best service and support. Whether it's for accidental damage to your aircraft,gimbal,or camera, Autel Robotics Care provides you with a range of repair and replacement services that are tailored to suit your needs.

Activation

Inquiry

Autel Robotics Care

autel_robtics_care_index_pc.png

Rapid repair and replacement services

Get two replacement services a year

Coverage for water damage

Free shipping and delivery
Purchased.

• Wow

Latest threads