Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Autel Robotics introduce: AUTEL CARE!!!!!

mixchief

Reaction score
I do not see anything about price on the website, anyone know how much?

mixchief

Reaction score
Generally AUTEL Service is really bad how can they make to care Autel ?
Always had exemplary service from Autel, maybe new management is not up to parr or decided good service was costing them too. much money or they are ex DJI employees, but only since Evo II have I astarded hearing about disgruntle customers.

Kruphen

Reaction score
They announced the price but not the term length, is $149 or $159 for one or two years?

lukappaseidue

Reaction score

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro

kenautelevo2pro

Reaction score
They announced the price but not the term length, is $149 or $159 for one or two years?
based on the comparable industry prices, this sounds like the fee for one year. if it's for 2 years, I will be getting it for sure. still, I think I would be willing to wait until march after my e2p has been idle for a few months and then send it in for evaluation and start coverage for the remainder of 2021 (if that's allowed). otherwise, I guess it would be nice if there is an e3p by then.

Last edited:

kenautelevo2pro

Reaction score
I'm guessing this doesn't automatically cover fly-aways or lost drones (i.e. at the bottom of a lake)?

kenautelevo2pro

Reaction score
They just raised the prices by $30.00 from yesterday and the EVO 2 Pro still says sold out! WTH? Not impressed!
Plus I don't see the prices for 1st unit and 2nd unit replacements. Wonder if those went up as well?
It's back.

Also it appears you will need to attach "proof of purchase" which ordinarily is not a big deal but again, we don't know how it affects your ability to obtain approved authorization.

eta: sounds like you send proof of purchase because your drone must have been bought within the last year or else you are automatically disqualified.

....so use the drone under warranty for 12 months and THEN buy autel care to cover you for another 12 month after your warranty is gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: PingSpike

kenautelevo2pro

Reaction score
I dunno, I'm starting to think twice about buying a nearly $200 service plan for a "used" drone that I haven't had any issues withor close calls with flying. by now i'm pretty comfortable with flying the e2p, not reckless or careless with it, pretty much fly in the same places....not sure why I need it at this point. 🤔

eta: the Autel Care website changes daily. even though the site is not very well done, there is some new and interesting information posted in the terms and the faq.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyclackphoto