Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel going out of business

R

RJR

Hello, just bought an XSP from Autel along with 4 batteries 2 weeks ago..I noticed on Thursday there are suggestions that they are closing shop..I called tech support on an unrelated issue and it took them a day to get back..Did I just screw up ?? I was gonna buy a Phantom 4 advanced..I bought from Autel because of tech support..Scary thing is I also noticed they are out of stock on most accessories and parts..Bad Omen ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Those rumors are just that - rumors. The reason for the slow response I'm sure is that they're inundated with calls from folks trying the new beta firmware released earlier this week.

Hello, just bought an XSP from Autel along with 4 batteries 2 weeks ago..I noticed on Thursday there are suggestions that they are closing shop..I called tech support on an unrelated issue and it took them a day to get back..Did I just screw up ?? I was gonna buy a Phantom 4 advanced..I bought from Autel because of tech support..
One day ? I have worked with many successful companies that have taken more than one day. The proverbial sky may not be falling that quickly and Autel has just quenched a lot of fires with the update.

Reactions: jchasa
Hello, just bought an XSP from Autel along with 4 batteries 2 weeks ago..I noticed on Thursday there are suggestions that they are closing shop..I called tech support on an unrelated issue and it took them a day to get back..Did I just screw up ?? I was gonna buy a Phantom 4 advanced..I bought from Autel because of tech support..Scary thing is I also noticed they are out of stock on most accessories and parts..Bad Omen ???

Yes they are still there I've been in contact for two days. They are more then likely overwhelmed with just putting out the new firmware. Ignore the rumors.

Nothing new...I used to see shortages on the Autel website a year ago. This is common to many companies including other drone manufacturers and other product lines.

Yes they are still there I've been in contact for two days. They are more then likely overwhelmed with just putting out the new firmware. Ignore the rumors.
I hope you're right, it would be a shame if others bought from a company that's in trouble...If the tech support guy I spoke to wasn't so rude I wouldn't have posted anything..[/QUOTE]

Problem is for me I contacted them 10 days before the firmware announcement and tech support said they were short-handed..

OK guys we are all family here with the same interest. Flying our Autel quads. Lets leave the insults out of this forum. There is enough of that going on the Facebook pages for Autel. We don't need it here.
Thank You

Need to start licking all the negativity posts out. Alot of us has had enough.
I agree, I started this post about going out of business to get some feedback from experienced Autel customers..I didn't expect all the whining, I wanted feedback before I buy 2 more for my company...Thanks

Ya , I've had a bad enough week let alone and put up with more negativity. Right now as we speak I'm trying to find a fedx service center.

I agree, I started this post about going out of business to get some feedback from experienced Autel customers..I didn't expect all the whining, I wanted feedback before I buy 2 more for my company...Thanks

I think autel will be just fine especially after the performance enhancement the firmware has brought to their product. I would not hesitate to buy anything autel sells.

Reactions: Squirrel!
I compared the actual nuts and bolts from autel and DJI. Autel stainless steel. DJI chrome plated Philip screws.what a joke at 900 plus. AR has the quality and service.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d