Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel going out of business

I love my XSP but have considered the P4P due to the camera. I'm desperately waiting for Autel to release their 1" sensor camera and their new Drone? Don't get me wrong....I don't want to deal with the 1000 lb Gorilla...but I don't know how much longer I can wait.

Reactions: Delta Blue
I love my XSP but have considered the P4P due to the camera. I'm desperately waiting for Autel to release their 1" sensor camera and their new Drone? Don't get me wrong....I don't want to deal with the 1000 lb Gorilla...but I don't know how much longer I can wait.
"Patience is a virtue
Hold it if you can
Seldom found in woman
Never found in man"

- Unknown

I agree...waiting is difficult sometimes.

Reactions: Clint H
LOL...Love that quote! I'm hanging in there...but I'm getting weaker by the day....week....month....:)

Reactions: Delta Blue
I contacted Carolina Dronz and was about to pull the trigger on the P4P....but I'm going to try and delay that decision.

Hi Agustine, I agree with you. Until it happens or if it happens lets just enjoy the great product and stop being negative by those few. We really should support this company as "WE" will all reap the benefits.
Cheers, John

Reactions: Tommy Molnar
I want squelch the rumors; Autel is not going out of business and I can say this with 100% certainty!

The FB post was from a person who was somewhat unhappy that Autel would not fund a drone project idea he had and while many of the facts about the company history maybe correct there was no contact with anyone within the company to confirm his business evaluation.

Again, we are not going anywhere and in fact there are a number of new things in the pipeline. It just took us a little extra time to get the right teams together but we are firing on all cylinders now and there are new things coming.

I cannot share more at this time and no dates are finalized.
Wish I could find batteries :-(

I want squelch the rumors; Autel is not going out of business and I can say this with 100% certainty!

The FB post was from a person who was somewhat unhappy that Autel would not fund a drone project idea he had and while many of the facts about the company history maybe correct there was no contact with anyone within the company to confirm his business evaluation.

Again, we are not going anywhere and in fact there are a number of new things in the pipeline. It just took us a little extra time to get the right teams together but we are firing on all cylinders now and there are new things coming.

I cannot share more at this time and no dates are finalized.
Kenneth. We need ya man a community manager of some sort to squelch some of the craziness.. . I understand that not everybody can get a consistent service all the time. However, my drone is in the bottom of a Lake I had it for about 9 months before it sunk. I was on the phone with Tim 10 minutes afterwards and he had processed a warranty replacement for me by the end of the week. I'm super excited for the kestrel into see where they are going with their quads next. I think we've reached the end of the xstar line but Whatever next to it should be pretty amazing. (lol @ DJi Spark)

Wondering why bestbuy can't stock 'em. $79 ea. is alot better than $99 and waaaay up from there. Over $100 is pure ridiculous. Also wondering why the rugged bundle seems to be a thing of the past.

I agree. When I bought my XSP Saturday at Best Buy the spot for the batteries was empty. There is a company out there that have them in stock for 79.99 but there delivery time was an insane 4 to 5 weeks. So 99.99 and free shipping and hopefully getting it by the end of the week sounded better.

I bought my x star premium from fumfie.com. They had them for $675, for the premium bundle. I bought 1extra battery from bestbuy, out in erie, pa.... a 75 mile ride. Took the harley, it was a good excuse for a ride, lol. But..... too good to be true, turned out to be true. My x-star arrived. Clearly, it was used. They even forgot to pull the sd card out of it before shipping. Had video on it, and the x-star had deep gouges on the top. Ended up having to sic my bank on them to get a refund.

I digress..... but, buyer beware of fumfie. Not a good track record. I located a rugged bundle, and, at batteries now only available for $100, the bundle looks good. I just am gun shy of purchasing from anyone who isnt an authorized dealer. But...... it is tempting. 'Specially with the rugged bundle so hard to locate.

I bought my x star premium from fumfie.com. They had them for $675, for the premium bundle. I bought 1extra battery from bestbuy, out in erie, pa.... a 75 mile ride. Took the harley, it was a good excuse for a ride, lol. But..... too good to be true, turned out to be true. My x-star arrived. Clearly, it was used. They even forgot to pull the sd card out of it before shipping. Had video on it, and the x-star had deep gouges on the top. Ended up having to sic my bank on them to get a refund.

I digress..... but, buyer beware of fumfie. Not a good track record. I located a rugged bundle, and, at batteries now only available for $100, the bundle looks good. I just am gun shy of purchasing from anyone who isnt an authorized dealer. But...... it is tempting. 'Specially with the rugged bundle so hard to locate.

Sorry to hear it was used. That's why I like the big box stores where I can touch it and see it before buying. Unfortunately online seems to be the way purchases are going lately.

When my buddy bought my drone for me, him and his dad were buying stuff from a store so much and they were getting gift certificates of some kind. I guess he only paid $450 for the XSP and spare battery that he got me.

If your looking for bundles check out jet.com, that is where I got both my Xstar and Tab A. You also get a certain % off your first 3 orders. This is not spam [emoji3].

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain