Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel going out of business

Ditto that, partner
I'm not into pumpkin chucking or smashing or bashing. Ithink they got a good one for the calibration probs too I've been talking to him and he agreed like me send in let them have what they need and it might help the masses

Most of what I've heard about sounds to me a little tweaking and all will be good haven't heard of any real disaters ( other then my heart is broke). So that's a plus. I intend on helping a friend Heath Lawernce make autel name as good as gold. The man knows way much more then I probably ever will about quads. And he's really pushing for people to post their ends and outs of utilizing the beta. Can't make it #1without participation. My quad gets scrapped I'll buy another. Autel of coarse.

By the way I was at Best buy and gazing at the quads . I didn't know that P4 is almost all plastic. Look like cam is to???

Hello, just bought an XSP from Autel along with 4 batteries 2 weeks ago..I noticed on Thursday there are suggestions that they are closing shop..I called tech support on an unrelated issue and it took them a day to get back..Did I just screw up ?? I was gonna buy a Phantom 4 advanced..I bought from Autel because of tech support..Scary thing is I also noticed they are out of stock on most accessories and parts..Bad Omen ???

Sorry for you, but the P4 s in a different class and DJI service is actually much better and professional than some want you to make believe.
If you were looking for a professional multirotor DJI is just way ahead o their competition, including service nowadays.

Sorry for you, but the P4 s in a different class and DJI service is actually much better and professional than some want you to make believe.
If you were looking for a professional multirotor DJI is just way ahead o their competition, including service nowadays.
I own a Phantom 3 pro, Inspire 1 and 2..Was told that Autel had better support so I took a chance..No big deal I'm going to go above the Inspire series to a commercial drone..

I want squelch the rumors; Autel is not going out of business and I can say this with 100% certainty!

The FB post was from a person who was somewhat unhappy that Autel would not fund a drone project idea he had and while many of the facts about the company history maybe correct there was no contact with anyone within the company to confirm his business evaluation.

Again, we are not going anywhere and in fact there are a number of new things in the pipeline. It just took us a little extra time to get the right teams together but we are firing on all cylinders now and there are new things coming.

I cannot share more at this time and no dates are finalized.

Already decided to buy Autel's next offering, while my Phantom appears to be addicted to breaking down. Not saying DJI is bad, just my experience with DJI is bad.

Already decided to buy Autel's next offering, while my Phantom appears to be addicted to breaking down. Not saying DJI is bad, just my experience with DJI is bad.
Amen. I've been paying my hobby shop a nice chunk every month since I seen the ces 2017 deal. That way it will offset the initial cost.

I want squelch the rumors; Autel is not going out of business and I can say this with 100% certainty!

The FB post was from a person who was somewhat unhappy that Autel would not fund a drone project idea he had and while many of the facts about the company history maybe correct there was no contact with anyone within the company to confirm his business evaluation.

Again, we are not going anywhere and in fact there are a number of new things in the pipeline. It just took us a little extra time to get the right teams together but we are firing on all cylinders now and there are new things coming.

Wow, nice to have you here Ken! I only infrequently haunt the FB group and never post there, so I didn't know about "that" post. But I have had my reservations about the viability of your company (and have mentioned those here in this forum) due to experiences I've had with other companies who made promises for years, in some cases, and then folded. I planned my commercial drone business around the XSP, so the departure of your CEO, Natalie going silent, and the non-existent FW made me very uncomfortable.

You can't imagine my relief that the FW beta finally dropped! Thank you for finally letting us in on that. It isn't perfect, of course, but at least now I feel like I'm "part of the team" since I've installed it and have a running ticket (#45512) with you guys about a couple of the issues...and you're actively working those issues! Wow...what a relief.

So again, welcome; I'm glad you popped in and look forward to helping you make the XSP even better.

Thanks Ken, it's good to have someone on the inside paying us a visit.

Reactions: Arbaxter

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwoody