Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel going out of business

I want squelch the rumors; Autel is not going out of business and I can say this with 100% certainty!

The FB post was from a person who was somewhat unhappy that Autel would not fund a drone project idea he had and while many of the facts about the company history maybe correct there was no contact with anyone within the company to confirm his business evaluation.

Again, we are not going anywhere and in fact there are a number of new things in the pipeline. It just took us a little extra time to get the right teams together but we are firing on all cylinders now and there are new things coming.

I cannot share more at this time and no dates are finalized.

Thanks for chiming in Ken. I just bought into Autel and I have been extremely pleased with my XSP so far. Glad to hear there are new products coming down the pipeline and the future is bright!

Reactions: goferfan
I want squelch the rumors; Autel is not going out of business and I can say this with 100% certainty!

The FB post was from a person who was somewhat unhappy that Autel would not fund a drone project idea he had and while many of the facts about the company history maybe correct there was no contact with anyone within the company to confirm his business evaluation.

Again, we are not going anywhere and in fact there are a number of new things in the pipeline. It just took us a little extra time to get the right teams together but we are firing on all cylinders now and there are new things coming.

I cannot share more at this time and no dates are finalized.

Thanks Ken! I've got both a DJI P3S and an Autel XSP and there's no comparison - the XSP smokes it out of the water. It's also far superior to my friend's P3A. I haven't had extensive dealings with either DJI's or Autel's customer service, but the interactions I've had with Autel have been far more pleasant. I've been doing my best to spread the word about your great product and am glad to hear Autel's future looks bright. Keep up the great work and please keep us updated!

Barry

Reactions: jdstigler
You would have to talk to a moderator or TJ the Admin. Since I know of no moderators on this forum I guess it would be TJ the Admin to make the change. I never seen someone who is a guest make a post before. Did not know that was possible.

Last edited:
Sorry for you, but the P4 s in a different class and DJI service is actually much better and professional than some want you to make believe.
If you were looking for a professional multirotor DJI is just way ahead o their competition, including service nowadays.
DJI seems more interested attacking the competition than actually doing quality contol. The drone destroying firmware releases and customers left holding remote control and no drone. I believe Autel makes a quality product and good quality control. Just my humble observation

Hello, just bought an XSP from Autel along with 4 batteries 2 weeks ago..I noticed on Thursday there are suggestions that they are closing shop..I called tech support on an unrelated issue and it took them a day to get back..Did I just screw up ?? I was gonna buy a Phantom 4 advanced..I bought from Autel because of tech support..Scary thing is I also noticed they are out of stock on most accessories and parts..Bad Omen ???

I watched this last night.....??????

DJI seems more interested attacking the competition than actually doing quality contol. The drone destroying firmware releases and customers left holding remote control and no drone. I believe Autel makes a quality product and good quality control. Just my humble observation

took 14 months to correct issues with ..and its still in Bata!!!!!

Hello, just bought an XSP from Autel along with 4 batteries 2 weeks ago..I noticed on Thursday there are suggestions that they are closing shop..I called tech support on an unrelated issue and it took them a day to get back..Did I just screw up ?? I was gonna buy a Phantom 4 advanced..I bought from Autel because of tech support..Scary thing is I also noticed they are out of stock on most accessories and parts..Bad Omen ???
I heard this has been going on since January and they have now let go their Sales and Marketing department....Not A Good Sign!

Hey, Little ******* The only drone I own is An X-srar Premium 4 batteries and polar Pro ND Filters. I bought it when it came out .....Jerkoff!

How many do you have Jerk?
I in fact have an x star and multiple walkera products.....also a part 107 operator. Spamming an Autel site with this crap won't make you friends.....

Reactions: Delta Blue
I never seen someone who is a guest make a post before. Did not know that was possible.

I was surprised by that too, so I double-checked...and yeah, you need to be registered. I think he was probably booted, and that may be why the status now shows "guest". Hopefully the same will happen with the latest joker - in the meantime, his low-class, low IQ remarks are blocked.

I was surprised by that too, so I double-checked...and yeah, you need to be registered. I think he was probably booted, and that may be why the status now shows "guest". Hopefully the same will happen with the latest joker - in the meantime, his low-class, low IQ remarks are blocked.
Thanks man. Haven't had my quad for a week now and I'm working 12s a little cranky. Last thing I want to see is this site loading up with idiots.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottD