Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO II Feature Requests – Submit Here

PLEASE Autel, add AEB capability to missions. I fly to monitor progress at construction sites and always use AEB. If I could record a mission and compare the same shots from week to week AND still get the great HDR images, I would offer a better product to my clients.
Thanks for considering.
AE

RTH custom height settings have no effect. It reverts to 97' even when set to 200' (Android 11, Explorer v1.1.7.38) Also, a large percentage of issues relate to FW updates done OTA, successfully reported and otherwise. So many of these issues resolve with a .bin download and MicroSD reinstall that it would make some sense to either disable OTA firmware upgrades or at least a warning popup.

Reactions: gschulzuio
I know it is mentioned above, but gimbal ramping on starting or stopping would be nice... I have it set to lowest possible value, but the start/stop adjustments of the gimbal up or down is too abrupt for my wanting more cinematic movements. I hope Autel can address this issue. My Mavic 2 pro does a better job at doing this..... regards... Ron

Reactions: autelBill
Brilliant idea!
My wish list is pretty simple:
  • Video mode with 4:2:2 subsampling in addition to 10bit
  • Video in Apple ProRes format
  • Panorama photo modes
  • PC GUI for Mission Planner
  • More sophisticated Mission Planner waypoints
  • Hardware request: device to use and control camera+gimbal handheld = more gimbals sold outside drones market, huh?
I've been using Vysor (no affiliation) for waypoint missions on the PC. It works very well, but has it's own quirks.

Link : Vysor Downloads

Hmm, rename a mission?

Of all the amazing posts and suggestions made in this thread over the last year, this is all they have done?

That's kinda my point.

This thread is completely pointless if they're not even giving us any feedback on it, much less implementing the suggestions ?

I would like to see an additional mode for the joysticks. It would be nice to have a "mode 4" that is the opposite of "mode 1". Just as "mode 2" is opposite " mode 3".

Just sent an email. Their time clock starts now. ⏳
Dont be surprised if it takes a few days for them to respond, however when I sent to them last week, they did respond with a good note. The main takeaway I got is that their engineers need to hear more from support via the [email protected] that basic features are needed, vs. what they want to go off and work on.

Reactions: Jeritol
1. Ability to import and utilize kml files in their entirety.

2. PC or Web version of Explorer App so you can set-up missions on a larger screen and not consume precious battery power while pre-programming a mission.

1. Ability to import and utilize kml files in their entirety.

2. PC or Web version of Explorer App so you can set-up missions on a larger screen and not consume precious battery power while pre-programming a mission.
Yup, in other words, have a look at Litchi and what it can do? ;)

..in my opinion it would be useful one home-lock option on the controls as it exists in DJI.

I've been talking to Autel staff about some inquiries. A version of the app with 180 and 360º panoramic photos will be released shortly. They will also smooth the zoom jumps, in future versions the minimum zoom in / out will be 0.01x, I have also requested a couple of interesting things such as adding a speed adjustment in the speed ramp in the initial / final movements of the gimbal, so they are not so rough. I have also suggested adding SPLIT mode to the 640t's view modes. R&D team is already informed and seeing how to implement it.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy