Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO II Feature Requests – Submit Here

App feature request: a heading indicator (in degrees) would be very helpful in SAR/Public Safety. The Matrice 300's indicator is a good example of what would be ideal, with the M2E's indicator being an example of bare minimum.

Reactions: pwaitzman
App feature request: a heading indicator (in degrees) would be very helpful in SAR/Public Safety. The Matrice 300's indicator is a good example of what would be ideal, with the M2E's indicator being an example of bare minimum.
Just press on the radar icon on the map in the top left corner.

Reactions: gschulzuio
Just press on the radar icon on the map in the top left corner.

I'm referring to a numerical heading indicator (e.g. 240˚ and 292˚ as seen in the screenshots below).

Attachments

• H20T-heading-indicator.png
    H20T-heading-indicator.png
    5 MB · Views: 10
  • DJI Pilot-heading indicator.png
    DJI Pilot-heading indicator.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: pwaitzman
I'm referring to a numerical heading indicator (e.g. 240˚ and 292˚ as seen in the screenshots below).

EDIT: it's not letting me upload the screenshots I referenced. Will try again later.
I get what you mean. Some sort of HUD.
That would truly be awesome. Should just add these features to a dedicated SAR mode in the intelligent flight tab.

By the way, you can get that sort of fighter jet HUD if you try out the VR/Goggles mode :)

Reactions: SARty
Should just add these features to a dedicated SAR mode in the intelligent flight tab.

Display of the drone's coordinates can be toggled on/off in the app - the heading indicator could easily be paired with them.

Feature list...
* Have the anti collision sensor's sensitivity auto adjust based on speed. They should let the drone get real close to objects if going slow.. and limit acceleration toward objects when it would become unsafe.
* Have Mission Mode work (not crash) on the Google Pixel-3 phone. It currently immediately crashes when the mode is entered. And hopefully the software will work on other newer pixel devices.

Reactions: PingSpike
Bump from up thread, please add the ability to save, export a mission from one device and then be able to import it into another device intact. Even better would be adding ability to edit via web/desktop a mission, then save and import into different devices (tablets/phones).

Bump from up thread, please add the ability to save, export a mission from one device and then be able to import it into another device intact. Even better would be adding ability to edit via web/desktop a mission, then save and import into different devices (tablets/phones).
Maybe : SkyCommand Center

**--** The drone and camera movements needs to be slowed down , we should be able to dial-in the gradual delay from Left to right or right to left with a gradual delay of 1 sec, 2 sec, 3 sec, 4 sec, 5 sec, 6 sec, 7 sec and 8 seconds From very slow gradual to faster as the delay time increases say 6 sec, 7 sec, and 8 seconds ! !
**--** This we need at the beginning of each shot, during and at the very end to smoothen out the Jerks ! !

A. The Autel EVO2 Pro 6K should be able to safely fly till "0" percent battery and land within 200 to 400 feet away from home.

B. Even when the drone speed is set low and flying, if the battery gets to critically low it should Adopt high speed to Go To Home quickly !

C. The Drome needs to show a Airplane image to show reference to remote direction , so as not to make mistakes !

**--** D. Just like DJI Mavic Air 2 has Slower gradual Zoom just like a Rocker on Video cameras, No jump from 1X, 2X , 3X
Give us videographers a proper slower Zoom on the right thumb wheel.

E. Being able to shoot straight up overhead, can you please have a Mode to fly EVO 2 Pro at 45* Front up so we can in this mode shoot straight up wards, please !

F. Suddenly a newer battery warning came up " Battery Broken " I sent the B & H invoice for the Drone and additional battery, No response !
* * * * Shameful Miserable Customers Service that don't React or Help but surely collect their wages and want a raise for Goofing Off !
I'm still waiting for a reply from the Customers service and . . . .
I personally feel we paid a Dam Good price for a drone that was not quite worth it then but now starting to Shine after we were the Field Test Lab for Autel and helped them all along, they need to not only listen but cater to us and our needs.
**--** The propeller guard is an important part of the drone and even helped protect my drone when it went crazy, its joints need to be beefed up for even better protection and be Included in the Rugged pack !
Both my Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K arms never ever get folded as I keep and fly with Propeller guards all the time for safety !

Last edited:
Interesting, they mention mission planning, however dont say anything one what can actually be done, or not done. As for the flight logging and related management, equipment usage and tracking, have that already covered via Air Data. Would like to see more info on what the mission planning, deploy, save, features are, as well as cost.

Considering Autel doesnt have stick ramping, it would be awesome if they could add a Spotlight feature, just like DJI has. Just select a subject and keep it in frame, that's all :)

Considering Autel doesnt have stick ramping, it would be awesome if they could add a Spotlight feature, just like DJI has. Just select a subject and keep it in frame, that's all :)
what do you mean by stick ramping?

Regarding the other thing you say, it exists in autel and is called tripod track

what do you mean by stick ramping?

Regarding the other thing you say, it exists in autel and is called tripod track
Well, i didn't think you could move the drone in Tripod Track, but I'll check that out!

By stick ramping, I mean movement dampening. If you let go of the yaw stick , the drone brakes abruptly. No smoothing.

Other drones automatically smooth out the movements, and that results in way better footage

Well, i didn't think you could move the drone in Tripod Track, but I'll check that out!

By stick ramping, I mean movement dampening. If you let go of the yaw stick , the drone brakes abruptly. No smoothing.

Other drones automatically smooth out the movements, and that results in way better footage
Try change in brake sensitivity setup.

Reactions: gschulzuio
I would like to see an extreme weather version of the Evo II. Right now as it stands I don't believe the Evo II is designed to handle heavy rain. For this reason it has limited equipment and property surveillance functions because it's ability to carry out it's mission is dependant upon the weather and during heavy rains and Inclimate weather is exactly when I want to be monitoring our rooftops and greenhouses.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja