Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO II Feature Requests – Submit Here

Would really like to have a smooth zoom in/out feature using the wheel and the A or B button or just make the zoom smooth all the time instead of increments when using the wheel. Could leave it incremental in the app as it currently is.
Yes, I already made that suggestion to autel several months ago, their response was that they will, but they need some time.

How about a way to catch maps so when off line i can get them off the Autel app

EXP fixed for Cyclic control stick Android 11. F/W update prompt changed from OTA to .bin download how-to instructions

How about a way to catch maps so when off line i can get them off the Autel app

you just have to access the satellite view in a place with data connection and zoom in on the area where you are going to fly. You leave the application open in the background and the map images remain.

Reactions: Eagle928
you just have to access the satellite view in a place with data connection and zoom in on the area where you are going to fly. You leave the application open in the background and the map images remain.
Ok im not sure if that will work for me as im useing a crystalsky does any one know if this will work with the crystalsky and i will try it two when get a chance to get it out winter time here and dont fly to much Thank you

Ok im not sure if that will work for me as im useing a crystalsky does any one know if this will work with the crystalsky and i will try it two when get a chance to get it out winter time here and dont fly to much Thank you
It is quite simple to check, connect to the Wi-Fi of your house, zoom in on the flight area, exit the application or close it, disconnect the Wi-Fi from the crystalsky and re-enter, you will see that you can only see the area on which you have zoomed in.

It is quite simple to check, connect to the Wi-Fi of your house, zoom in on the flight area, exit the application or close it, disconnect the Wi-Fi from the crystalsky and re-enter, you will see that you can only see the area on which you have zoomed in.
Ok i will try this soon and let you no Thank you Tom

Last edited:
Add to the list, ability to rename a waypoint or map mission. You are able for example to create a baseline mission, then make copies that are named copies, need ability to rename, should not be that difficult to do.

Also, add to the list making the red cancel return home pop up larger, or option to make it selectable small or larger.
The rename a mission is in V1.1.7.36, you select a mission, select edit the mission, then you will see a new pen/edit button on the bottom of screen. Still waiting for sync/import/export of missions across dev/apps (similar to how you can sync flight/mission logs). Would also be great to import KML as baseline for setting up missions. Oh, btw, Autel, please can you make the red "Cancel" RTH or Land pop up button a little larger?

Attachments

• AutelExp_E.png
    AutelExp_E.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 8
  • AutelExp_D.png
    AutelExp_D.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 9
  • AutelExp_C.png
    AutelExp_C.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 8
The rename a mission is in V1.1.7.36, you select a mission, select edit the mission, then you will see a new pen/edit button on the bottom of screen. Still waiting for sync/import/export of missions across dev/apps (similar to how you can sync flight/mission logs). Would also be great to import KML as baseline for setting up missions. Oh, btw, Autel, please can you make the red "Cancel" RTH or Land pop up button a little larger?

Not sure if you are aware...the pause button on the remote does the same thing as the cancel / landing pop up buttons on the screen. I always use the pause button instead of the popup notification since it is easier to press. Any operation the EVO is doing can be cancelled using the pause button.

OK i think it would be great if someone in this forum could take some time to clean up everybodys suggestions like so we could have just a few pages anstead 7 pages with double question i know it will be a lot of work if there was anything i can do to help just ask

Reactions: gschulzuio
OK i think it would be great if someone in this forum could take some time to clean up everybodys suggestions like so we could have just a few pages anstead 7 pages with double question i know it will be a lot of work if there was anything i can do to help just ask
Perhaps also tally up the number of times something requested.

Here's my list of whats needed to make it so much better:

- the ability and right to delete all flight records not just locally but on the server to start a fresh.
- a better controller, this is like a PS2 games controller, I had to spend a lot of money on sky fire arielto make it sturdy
- don't state 40 minutes flight time when no consumer has ever achieved that, 35 minuntes is the absolute max I have got.
- Plastic orange shell makes it look unprofessional compared to DJI, yes I know it is easier to spot but that is irrelevant with the use of lighting, black or grey matt finish is the way to go and looks professional
- It is impossible to fly it to the stated 9KM range without a range booster, the market leader is Alientech where my longest flight out was 30,000 feet so 9.34
- when in missions and it is changing gimbal angle/direction when adjusting to the next waypoint it should be smooth and not quick/jerky
-the buttons on the underside are pressed very frequently because of their location, luckily sky fire ariel has a plate fixing with its mounts that gives a buffer edge around them, until that is fixed with a better designed remote this is needed as I cant use them for functions as I would be pressing them regularly by accident.
- battery % remaining should be able to be displayed on the tablet/phone screen and not just minutes remaining which constantly changes itself, yes I know the % is displayed on the remote but much clearer if on device, I use an ipad 10.9 pro

Last edited:
Reactions: G_G and Hanla
I use EVO 2 to create orthophoto solely because of its wind resistance. No DJI can fly and take pictures in 53 kp / h wind. But there is a huge request to improve some things. Arranged priorities in descending order.

1. Transition through way points without stopping.
2. It obviously throttles down when its a tailwind to keep from going over 36km/h, I don't understand why it can't throttle up in a headwind without having to switch to Ludicrous mode.
4. A screen button for ludicrous mode
5. The ability to export/import waypoint missions between devices.
6. KML support for polygon missions.

I use EVO 2 to create orthophoto solely because of its wind resistance. No DJI can fly and take pictures in 53 kp / h wind. But there is a huge request to improve some things. Arranged priorities in descending order.

1. Transition through way points without stopping.
2. It obviously throttles down when its a tailwind to keep from going over 36km/h, I don't understand why it can't throttle up in a headwind without having to switch to Ludicrous mode.
4. A screen button for ludicrous mode
5. The ability to export/import waypoint missions between devices.
6. KML support for polygon missions.
KML is now supported, great improve.
Also You canmanually comy mission file from one device to another, works great.
4. +1
1. +1 (that's really needed feature + smoothly transition throught waypoint for filming) Also Polygon flight like in start of oblique - without Yaw rotation

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials