Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO II Feature Requests – Submit Here

Zoom support in Tripod track mode.
Currently when choosing Tripod track mode camera settings (incl zoom) will be reset. It would be nice to be able to use zoom in Tripod track mode - in order to track objects a bit farther away - than its possible with only 1x zoom.

Make the voyager controller compatible with the AP2
The controller they already have!
What a lovely big screen and a all in one controller.
No more faffing about with attaching a phone or tablet.... Wires!
Make it with a data sim!

Reactions: UasDriver
Would love a smooth zoom function, smart controller, and a way to silence alarms.
I think it's in this update. At least it sounds like it in the video. Check out the 1:23 minute mark in this video.

Here is my message for Autel EVO2 Pro 6K after firmware update 2.622

I’m a Prof. Videographer and bought your Autel EVO2 Pro 6K ( Two of them ) for destination shots and
Smoother Cinematic Panning shots with out sudden jerky camera movements.
We the Prof. Videographers need a “ Cinematic Mode ”

In which the camera settings should allow me to put from 0 to 8 seconds gradual smoother delay for the camera and
Drone to achieve the speed of the move I have set at the “ Beginning of the shot and the Ending of the Shot “
* * * * Dampen all the sudden jerky movements to very very gradual coming to the speed as selected in the
Flight Control, Advanced Settings, Sensitivity , Yaw Movement to as slow as 08%
The lowest I could set is 20% still needs slower down to 08%

**--** The Drone speed is far far too fast for us videographers looking for perfection,
drop it down to 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 miles speed Controlled by Rt thumb wheel

***** We do not Drone Race but use Autel EVO2 Pro 6K to get our video shots and pictures from above !

The newer firmware 2.622 still the Gimbel does not Auto Calibrate.

* * * Yesterday after firmware update to 2.622 My LCD had a long drag say 25 to 30 seconds and I did not even know what I
wad shooting due to long delay ! !

* The newer firmware was suppose to have Zoom Feature up dated from jump 2X, 3X to 4X to slow gradual Zoom like
Mavic Air 2. Controlled by Rt thumb wheel

Absolutely no provision to put two $12 video lights on both front arms.

* * Re-design and beef up the Propeller guards at the joints and use better stronger Nylon to keep them from breaking and protecting the
Drone in case of a crash, when it starts to Boomerang and goes crazy like a Killing Machine, mine two Autel EVO2 Pro did recently !

* * Where I live its always windy, how much wind can your drone safely fly on ?

Yesterday while trying to get a simple video of my home I failed miserably due to Jerky Movements and could not tell my Altitude it should be clearly marked in Feet Or Meters, Let me decide, not you !
Your Engineers have been Goofing for too long, about time give us service, Re-design a far far better Remote with 7 inch LCD and SD card slot to record our Mission ETC.

**--** Put a Small Plane Icon on the LCD screen showing the Plane pointing in which direction as oppose to the Remote ! !
* *The sound of that Tutorial guy is horrible I cant understand even with Head Phones, choose some one with clear sound, not Mumble Jumble sound !
Fix it all to help us Videographers or go bankrupt, but not before refunding my money ! !

Attachments

• 51OHMIkofbL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    51OHMIkofbL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 8
  • Newer MAX_0037.jpg
    Newer MAX_0037.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_6507 Sm.jpg
    DSC_6507 Sm.jpg
    658.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 71SC-lysxXL._CR6,0,1036,1036_UX175.jpg
    71SC-lysxXL._CR6,0,1036,1036_UX175.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: mdelrossi
I think it's in this update. At least it sounds like it in the video. Check out the 1:23 minute mark in this video.
I could not understand this guy even with my head phones-on ! I find his voice mumble jumble ! Why can't Autel use someone else with much clearer voice, why !

I’m a Prof. Videographer and bought your Autel EVO2 Pro 6K ( Two of them ) for destination shots and
In which the camera settings should allow me to put from 0 to 8 seconds gradual smoother delay for the camera and
Drone to achieve the speed of the move I have set at the “ Beginning of the shot and the Ending of the Shot “
* * * * Dampen all the sudden jerky movements to very very gradual coming to the speed as selected in the

***** We do not Drone Race but use Autel EVO2 Pro 6K to get our video shots and pictures from above !

* * * Yesterday after firmware update to 2.622 My LCD had a long drag say 25 to 30 seconds and I did not even know what I

* The newer firmware was suppose to have Zoom Feature up dated from jump 2X, 3X to 4X to slow gradual Zoom like
Mavic Air 2

* * Beef up the Propeller guards at the joints and use better stronger Nylon to keep them from breaking and protecting the
Drone in case of a crash, when it starts to Boomerang and goes crazy like mine two Autel EVO2 Pro did recently !

Have you tried the precision or Dual stability modes? I find they help, but I agree smoother ease in and ease out would be appreciated.

I think Autel management failed to understand the need for Prof. Videographers and photographers. We need pre-programmed Cinematic Destination shots first then Indoor programmed Cinematic shots and followed by Guests , performance and dancing indoor shots without Murdering the guests with our Drone from above !
In the Mall they sell for $60 to 70 drones that do Flips and solid sturdy movements without endangering any lives. Why can't a $2100 Autel not do the above.
My Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K almost hit me then my son after suddenly going out of control and boomerang and ended up hitting my home !
The second Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K from the launch Pad barely 24 to 26 inch took off and shoot to my right I could not make it stop or come down and ended up hitting my neighbors home and guess what the Propeller guards broke but saved the drone.
Therefore the need to include propeller guards but first beef them up at the joints with far better material say " Nylon " will barely cost $1 injection molded !
All four propellers were damaged but Dave at Autel Customers service would not agree to replace the propellers and propeller guards !
The simple adapter to attach a 7 inch LCD would cost 10 cents but Autel failed to give with the drone.
The center of the test pattern has a very fine pattern but our 6K camera could not capture the finer details from 15 paces indoor.
Every time I touch the Remote wrong buttons keep getting pressed under the remote. Why not do a re-call on remote for EVO 2 Pro 6K and offer us a Proper Remote with 7 inch LCD
**--** Most decent companies under promise and over deliver, you cheated us by over promising the battery giving 40 minutes and it actually gives 26 minutes as it returns to home on 6 minutes. 26 plus 6 =32 minutes. Payback is a ***** for you owe us One free battery to each EVO2 Pro 6K owner with complements !
* * The newer firmware 2.622 is showing stronger GPS signal, far better than before!
I don't do none of those Modes or Drone racing. To me the best Mode was CCC in Typhoon H but the GPS issues were there, otherwise its a beautiful Drone !
Scared to fly now yet I play with guns and high power loads !

Attachments

• DSC_6507 Sm.jpg
    DSC_6507 Sm.jpg
    658.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 51OHMIkofbL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    51OHMIkofbL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 8
  • Newer MAX_0037.jpg
    Newer MAX_0037.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_6210 Sm.jpg
    DSC_6210 Sm.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
  • Please make the programmable A/B buttons to allow me to have one toggle the camera to straight down and back. I use this all the time on my Phantom 4A, and I desperately miss it.
  • I would like to see the flight records be sort-able, by date, elapsed time, etc.
When I get something I want, it's never enough hahaha. Please give an option to toggle down first, instead of toggle to 0 degrees and then to 90. Also make it respond faster to the button push. Thanks Autel!!

When I get something I want, it's never enough hahaha. Please give an option to toggle down first, instead of toggle to 0 degrees and then to 90. Also make it respond faster to the button push. Thanks Autel!!
How about for a start, making the A/B buttons functional again, with latest app, they have not been working. otoh, there is an button action for toggle gimbal up/down, granted may not be working in latest fw ;)

Mentioned before, however worth repeating, Autel please add support to export (or move) a mission from Explorer app on one device to Explorer on a different device.

Autel management is not only Blind but Deaf too !

High Time you either get your Drunk Engineers out of the Bar and give us
A. Properly designed Remote with built in SD card slot to record Mission.
B. A 7 inch LCD with powerful battery built-in.
C. You cheated us and short changed with the battery. Owe us one battery per EVO2 Pro 6K
Why have you not shipped my two batteries for I have two !
D. Re design the Propeller guards with far better design to protect us from your " Killing Machine "
Use better resin like Nylon or Nylon 66 to be able to take on the Impact and yet protect the Drone in low speeds !
Include it with the drone !
E. Being a Videographer all I want is Solid GPS Automatically Calibrated upon Powering up.
Add CCC flight mode with simple steps not designed by Drunk Engineers, fire them !

**--** Help us for we have put up with all the crap you have thrown our ways
* * * *Or Refund our every Penny and we go with DJI

Here is a $65 Remote for Example:

Hubsan H906A Controller for Hubsan X4 Drone H109S H501S Pro H501SS H501A H502S H501C (H501S-27)​

Attachments

• DSC_6210 Sm.jpg
    DSC_6210 Sm.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • DSC_6507 Sm.jpg
    DSC_6507 Sm.jpg
    658.3 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: UasDriver
**--** Are you too on Autel Payroll to cover-up like our crooked politicians on Chinese payroll to betray America.
You keep removing my Honest post here, perhaps it belongs in a DJI Forum, please let me know:

In which the camera settings should allow me to put from 0 to 8 seconds gradual smoother delay for the camera
and

**--** The Drone speed is far far too fast for us videographers looking for perfection,
drop it down to 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 miles speed Controlled by Rt thumb wheel

* * * Yesterday after firmware update to 2.622 My LCD had a long drag say 25 to 30 seconds and I did not even
know what I

* The newer firmware was suppose to have Zoom Feature up dated from jump 2X, 3X to 4X to slow gradual Zoom
Mavic Air 2. Controlled by Rt thumb wheel

* * Re-design and beef up the Propeller guards at the joints and use better stronger Nylon to keep them from
breaking and protecting the
Drone in case of a crash, when it starts to Boomerang and goes crazy like a Killing Machine, mine two Autel EVO
2 Pro did recently !

Yesterday while trying to get a simple video of my home I failed miserably due to Jerky Movements and could
not tell my Altitude it should be clearly marked in Feet Or Meters, Let me decide, not you !
Your Engineers have been Goofing for too long, about time give us service, Re-design a far far better Remote
with 7 inch LCD and SD card slot to record our Mission ETC.

**--** Put a Small Plane Icon on the LCD screen showing the Plane pointing in which direction as oppose to the
Remote ! !
* *The sound of that Tutorial guy is horrible I cant understand even with Head Phones, choose some one with
clear sound, not Mumble Jumble sound !
Fix it all to help us Videographers or go bankrupt, but not before refunding my money ! !

Attachments

• DSC_6210 Sm.jpg
    DSC_6210 Sm.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_6507 Sm.jpg
    DSC_6507 Sm.jpg
    658.3 KB · Views: 0
How come my post keeps disappearing and I can't even find it until I re-post it again !
Who is covering up for whom?
I'm a former Quality Control Manager and known to completely shut down the production if the product did not meet our customers expectation.

For weeks I sat with the new EVO 2 Pro drone, could not fly and waiting for firmware update, already had crashed two EVO2 Pro due to bad Quality Control and Manufacturing practices !

**--** Quality, Service and Reputation comes, First !
The people who put out their hard earned money in times like this are not blind.

Fix and Re-Do the crapy Remote for once
Or
Refund the money !

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coastaldrone