Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO II Feature Requests – Submit Here

" Flagship EVO 2 Pro 6K " is with the right choice of 6K camera that out shines all other DJI drones.
Please, fix all firmware issues until it shines !
**--** You are miserably stuck in between a hard place and a rock with software and firmware development, far too many models and " Grease Monkey's " as your choice of development staff.

Shame on you for abandoning your
" Flagship EVO 2 Pro 6K "
yet to be finished !

* * Accurate Aircraft orientation display on Remote screen is very important ! "

How could you even talk about your Flagship EVO 3 Pro 8K, 6K, 4K and 2.7K "
Finish the EVO2 Pro 6K, its still incomplete and needs proper firmware development.

**--** Your EVO3 Pro will surely be the biggest disaster of all time, we have been cheated of our hard earned money, once again.

We need a 10 to 12X Zoom lens and a much superior, Sharper camera with 8K, good enough to be even used in Film Production, Overhead shots, before you call it "Autel EVO 3 Pro Cinematic "
A. It needs 25% to 30% more powerful motors for windy head wind situation.
B. Your Autel EVO2 Pro standard remote battery constantly needs charging.
C. In Cinematic mode give us the choice to choose gradual delay movement from 0 to 8 seconds at the beginning of each shot and at the ending of each shot ! D. The GPS should lock-in within 15 to 20 seconds of powering up.
E. The Tiny Yellow “ Cancel ” box please make it bigger and come up 20 to 25 seconds before RTH kicks-in !
F. Right after taking Panoramic pictures a box needs to come up and ask “ Stitch ” if I don’t click it the drone should be ready for more Panoramic shots and move-on !
G. Do make the EVO 3 Pro have Fiber arms that are lockable as well as expandable by 1 1/2” , 3” and 4 1/2 inch. for far better stability.
* * 25% to 30% more powerful motors as my Autel EVO 2 Pro refuses to come back even when its 125 feet up and 200 to 250 feet away due to its facing head wind, very windy where I live in the open !
* * Once I open the arms up, never ever fold them back and use propeller guards all the time, no matter what !
H. The Standard remote should come with built-in 7 “ LCD and a price tag no higher than $299, just like the DJI RC comes with 5.5 inch for $300.
Don’t forget to include the two external Antennas.
DJI is facing serious issues as they had built in antennas and causing shorter range due to that.
**--** There is a definite need for a proper “ Smart Remote with 9” LCD built-in “ The screen needs to pivot forwards on Top, a built-in Hood and neck strap.
Please be sure to put a bigger battery 6 to 7 hours. Please don’t over price it. Stand alone Remote $999,
Autel EVO 3 Pro bundle it for $3600 ( DJI RC PLUS SMART CONTROLLER WITH 7-INCH TOUCHSCREEN FOR THE MATRICE 30 (M30) SERIES ) $1600

I have two Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K Flagship drones that Autel has them for weeks and want to Hold me Hostage for $440 due to no fault of mine !
**--** Your firmware designers failed miserably to design Smart Firmware the will not load up on wrong devices with built-in Safety Checks !
The Firmware designer is another story for He or She failed to help support your " Flagship EVO 2 Pro " High time you please look into these issues.
Many customers are facing this Firmware issues due to wrong firmware being put right next to the right one. I was real careful downloading the software and both files (one that contaminated my controller and the new files after talking to Autel) are identical with the same name and size.
Loading the smart controller on the regular controller should not have been possible at all !
**--** I have never seen a situation where software can be loaded on the wrong hardware. A hardware check to assure compatibility is the first part of any software upgrade .
But....same programmers probably as for Autel Explorer, no practical thinking with safety protocols.
**--** Come to think of it, how can firmware update damage or break the main PC board on both my remotes, how ?
Sadly my both Autel EVO2 Pro got stunned with firmware and after sending them both to Autel:
Just got a message from Autel Invoice #D7176 : Order summary Labor × 1 2 hours $120.00 EVO II Aircraft - Bottom Shell Orange - Complete Assembly × 2 $50.00 EVO II RC - Mainboard PCB × 2 $270.00 Subtotal $440.00 Shipping $0.00 Total $440.00 USD

Something wrong here, the filthy games continue, cover up after cover up. Both my drones are like " New" without any damage other than just last firmware that stunned my drones, . The remote power refused to shut down, forcing me to open the remotes to disconnect the battery to save my remote battery !

1. HOVER (stay hovering instead of RTH) fail-safe feature . Very important for indoor flying or inspections with above the drone obstacles.

2. Vertical flight plans for facade mapping.

3. Orbit mission plans. And corridors

4. Smooth zoom in and out

5. Fix the app . Some settings like remote frequency do not keep the last settings.

6. Add a way to remove old missions from the app

NEW SENSOR PLEASE - for MAPPERS ... Something that competes with Mavic 3 Enterprise (zoom and Large sensor mechanical) - mapping drone - that camera combo is awesome - it will be even better if AUTEL can make the camera - we can buy and place onto existing EVO 2

A lot of your Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K got stunned by the Software Update !

A. What no one will tell you is prior to that the drone flew but faced tough challenges like Video feed freezing, forced us to abandon mission to re-boot again !
B. While taking 12 picture Panorama the picture taking would freeze half way through !
C. While flying 200 feet high and 600 feet away suddenly the screen would freeze and turn BW
D. The GPS would take awfully long time to lock up, I would find myself waving the remote up in the air at times to lock-on.

**--** This was “ Out Of the Box ” finished product to the customer: not just the promise of completion at some future date.
Pending firmware issues that is causing serious issues, the drone was being sold with half complete firmware.

At this point in time Autel has already lost its shirts and trousers, high time you hold-on to your under garments by giving first priority to your EVO 2 Pro 6K firmware to address all the serious issues before you take any step forwards !
Wake up ! ! !

Please don't abandon us for we are heavily invested in your Autel company, don't betray us !

These "tough times" you speak of seem to have been going on for quite some time now.

* * Accurate Aircraft orientation display on Remote screen is very important, missing !

**--** Your firmware designers failed miserably to design Smart Firmware the will not load up on wrong devices with built-in Safety Checks !

The Firmware designer is another story for He or She failed to help support your otherwise
" Flagship EVO 2 Pro 6K " High time you please look into these issues.

Many customers are facing this Firmware issues due to wrong firmware being put right next to the right one. I was real careful downloading the software and both files (one that contaminated my controller and the new files after talking to Autel) are identical with the same name and size. Loading the smart controller on the regular controller should not have been possible at all !

**--** I have never seen a situation where software can be loaded on the wrong hardware. A hardware check to assure compatibility is the first part of any software upgrade . But....same programmers probably as for Autel Explorer, no practical thinking with safety protocols.

**--** Come to think of it, how can firmware update damage or break the main PC board on both my remotes, how ?
Sadly my both Autel EVO2 Pro got stunned with firmware and after sending them both to Autel.

**--** After countless messages over months, your Customers Service wants to know if I want my both drones repaired due to no fault of mine !

Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K V-1 Pending firmware issues that is causing serious issues, the drone was being sold with half complete firmware.
**--** Shame on you for keep bringing out newer models when your " Flagship EVO 2 Pro 6K " is in-complete and customers awaiting proper firmware help, in reality you already have abandoned us, keep
bringing out newer model with the same in-complete firmware, causing more Havoc and fooling the future buyers ! !
---------------------------------------------------------
**--** Evo II Pro v2 Dead After Firmware Update to 2.3.23 Evo II Pro v2 Dead After Firmware Update to 2.3.23
**--** Evo 2 Pro V2 :Firmware Upgrade V2.3.23 failure on two new drones Evo 2 Pro V2 :Firmware Upgrade V2.3.23 failure on two new drones
**--** Screwed up firmware update Screwed up firmware update
**--** Problem with Firmware Upload & Quickly Depleting Controller Battery Problem with Firmware Upload & Quickly Depleting Controller Battery
**--** Can't connect after firmware reinstall Can't connect after firmware reinstall

Attachments

• Shame on you.jpg
    Shame on you.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Here what is strange: every time I sent a message to Autel CEO, I got at least two Automated responses within a minute, did not mean a thing tho as they never-ever backed it up with an actual response to resolve the issues !

But today October 14th message went out but surprisingly No Automated Response at all !

You figure that out

get us back: Dynamic Track, Tripod Track, Parallel Track, Viewpoint, Gesture Control, Precision Flight and Dual Stability for Autel Evo 2 pro ver 3!! 1 star for review for that and recommendation of not buying this product!

Reactions: Autelpilotsnumpty
Autel held both my EVO 2 Pro hostage for months demanding ransom before returning both back. Their firmware update screwed both my drones.
I am looking to sell both, DJI does firmware every few days and keeps improving the software.
Regards,
Ajay

Obstacle avoidance software which is compatible with the V3 would be helpful. If it wasn't for that I would have kept my V3.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58