Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO II Feature Requests – Submit Here

Zoom mode will reset for sure, and I believe is a good thing...is easier to see the image without zoom and adjust it quickly, then to have Zoom, search for the place you need to shoot, adjust image...
Also remember that you can zoom in post.
Don't know for 8K, I have only 6K Pro2 and E2E.
Yup, you are correct can do zoom in post, however also easy to have a lower quality zoomed jpg if need to hand off to somebody quickly on site or before doing post. I tend to do more zoom on my 8K then with my 6K, otoh, prefer the 6K with more manual camera options vs. fixed aperture on 8K.

An AGL feature that maintains a set above ground level. very handy when descending or ascending a hill. Also, zoom control that can be controlled from left wheel that at present only controls gimbal.

Reactions: hewell
I think it would more appropriate if there was a third party app like Litchi, which does the above ground level waypoints. Autel should concentrate on the basics and get them reliable and provide a good SDK for third parties. Autel could even commission a third party to provide an app.

Reactions: gschulzuio
I think it would more appropriate if there was a third party app like Litchi, which does the above ground level waypoints. Autel should concentrate on the basics and get them reliable and provide a good SDK for third parties. Autel could even commission a third party to provide an app.
Dronelink has a version of their mission planning app in beta for the EVO II Pro. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

So...last firmware was for V2....nothing for V1....
Looks like all our FEATURE REQUEST are treated with Zero interest by Autel...perhaps they inspire from them for Evo 3...
Anyway, as they have hands full with bugs from new launch Nano and Lite, I think we can close this thread as is not valid.
Cheers.

why close the thread? if Autel doesn't feel the need to implement any, then it is still a great watering hole for an aftermarket product to harvest from. It's all about revenue, cost benefit, etc. If there exists a large enough market base for a product, someone can still jump in.

I'll be very happy if the same company who made Typhoon H and the Great Smart ST-16 remote for $300 to offer us Autel EVO2 Pro owners with a ST-16 Super Smart remote with 8 to 9 inch LCD that pewits forward with hood and works with Autel EVO 2 Pro Flagship Drone and then can gradually get back in US market for $400 to 500 and not a penny more ! ! Just saw a $100 drone had a good idea of a smart remote too with built-in LCD.

Autel will cheat us time after time even with EVO3 Pro that will be in-complete and absolutely No support just RIP Off ! !

They failed to give me a simple " Patch " to revert back to previous Firmware version for months.

Shame on Autel.

Attachments

• DSC_5429 Sm.jpg
    DSC_5429 Sm.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • Remote control nde45AgguH8cnmnVBKCGKo-970-80.jpg
    Remote control nde45AgguH8cnmnVBKCGKo-970-80.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 4
I would like the ability to save and recall presets of my camera settings (ISO, F-stop, exposure time).
For instance: Preset1 recalls my fave night setting. Preset2 recalls a twilight setting. etc etc.

Autel is not listening users. About presets of all camera settings i have wrote one year ago..

Autel EVO II Pro 6K Feature Requests:​

Due Non- Existent customer's support extend the Warrantee for all those who complained for another year after their EVO 2 Pro are fixed !
Give us firmware that will resolves all those issues like:
Right after I bought my Autel EVO2 Pro,
The drone would loose video signal feed when I would be say 150 to 200 feet up in the air and some 800 feet to 1000 feet away in the open direct line of sight.
This would force me to abandon the mission to Re-boot.

In cold mornings with 25 to 28* Temp too did the same thing loose signal and when taking 12 picture Panorama it would freeze in the middle of taking pictures, only to Re-boot.

For video the drone were far too jerky and needed to be slowed down.
I had informed Autel to please slow down the Jerky movements.

Out of frustration I tried to up date the firmware.
**--** Autel had put two totally separate firmware right next to it in the same line
and I could have very likely downloaded the Smart controller firmware !

**--** The Firmware are so confusing that only a Drunk will understand, sadly I don't drink ! At this point I Can't do No Firmware or even Patch if the Remote and Drone don't Bind.

There are many Autel EVO 2 Pro owners with Stoned Drone and controller like me.
While updating not once did it say " Wrong Firmware "
The update went smoothly.

Right after the drone completes taking Panoramic pictures it should ask, continue to the next Panoramic or Stitch the images. We don’t use your Panoramic stitching as it
is full of flows and degrades the final picture. Microsoft has ICE, a free program and does a good job stitching the Panoramic pictures.

When suddenly due to battery going down the drone starts a “ RTH ” and before you know it or can react to the Yellow tiny “ Cancel ” box ! I have had near miss accident as
the drone speeded up right in to the tree. Need a much bigger, flashing “ Yellow Cancel Box.” 2 minutes warning time before " Automatic RTH "
I have had near miss accident as the drone speeded up right in to the tree.
Need a much bigger, flashing “ Yellow Cancel Box.”
2 minutes warning time before " Automatic RTH "

Autel owes us a free battery for each EVO 2 Pro drone for lying to us by saying 40 minutes.
In reality its 31 minutes minus 15% battery RTH makes it 26 minutes flying time, wake up and see the reality ! !

The Remote battery keep draining and need constant charging,
My older Typhoon H ST 16 remote battery lasted 5 times longer and had a 7 inch LCD cost only $300 with editing capabilities not $1199 Get a bigger longer lasting battery.

Your Autel Flagship EVO2 Pro 6K needs 25% to 30% more powerful motors as it fails to come back at times where I live in the open area some 150 feet to 200 feet high and some 350 to 500 feet away.

**--** DJI just released their Flagship RC Smart Controller for under $150 and built-in 5.5 inch LCD, for their DJI mini3 Pro and now soon to be adaptable for their Mavic3,
DJI Air 2S, where have you at Autel been for you missed yet another chance to win over the market ?

What a Shame for Autel. Wake up and High Time you pick up the pieces ! !

Autel failed miserably to give their
" Flagship Drone EVO2 Pro " much needed finishing touches for it to “ Shine ”

Attachments

• DJI's RC.jpg
    DJI's RC.jpg
    636 KB · Views: 3
  • g964CPRC000-o_other0.jpg
    g964CPRC000-o_other0.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Remote control nde45AgguH8cnmnVBKCGKo-970-80.jpg
    Remote control nde45AgguH8cnmnVBKCGKo-970-80.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Maybe a little off topic but what I've done with my Autel and DJI drones is stopped updating them if they work to my satisfaction.

I constantly read about this update doing this and that update doing that which creates problems so I just don't do the updates.

I'm happy. My drones are happy. My stress level is happy. Time for ice cream!

Reactions: Ferg

Autel EVO II Pro 6K Feature Requests:​

Due Non- Existent customer's support extend the Warrantee for all those who complained for another year after their EVO 2 Pro are fixed !
Give us firmware that will resolves all those issues like:
Right after I bought my Autel EVO2 Pro,
The drone would loose video signal feed when I would be say 150 to 200 feet up in the air and some 800 feet to 1000 feet away in the open direct line of sight.
This would force me to abandon the mission to Re-boot.

In cold mornings with 25 to 28* Temp too did the same thing loose signal and when taking 12 picture Panorama it would freeze in the middle of taking pictures, only to Re-boot.

For video the drone were far too jerky and needed to be slowed down.
I had informed Autel to please slow down the Jerky movements.

Out of frustration I tried to up date the firmware.
**--** Autel had put two totally separate firmware right next to it in the same line
and I could have very likely downloaded the Smart controller firmware !

**--** The Firmware are so confusing that only a Drunk will understand, sadly I don't drink ! At this point I Can't do No Firmware or even Patch if the Remote and Drone don't Bind.

There are many Autel EVO 2 Pro owners with Stoned Drone and controller like me.
While updating not once did it say " Wrong Firmware "
The update went smoothly.

Right after the drone completes taking Panoramic pictures it should ask, continue to the next Panoramic or Stitch the images. We don’t use your Panoramic stitching as it
is full of flows and degrades the final picture. Microsoft has ICE, a free program and does a good job stitching the Panoramic pictures.

When suddenly due to battery going down the drone starts a “ RTH ” and before you know it or can react to the Yellow tiny “ Cancel ” box ! I have had near miss accident as
the drone speeded up right in to the tree. Need a much bigger, flashing “ Yellow Cancel Box.” 2 minutes warning time before " Automatic RTH "
I have had near miss accident as the drone speeded up right in to the tree.
Need a much bigger, flashing “ Yellow Cancel Box.”
2 minutes warning time before " Automatic RTH "

Autel owes us a free battery for each EVO 2 Pro drone for lying to us by saying 40 minutes.
In reality its 31 minutes minus 15% battery RTH makes it 26 minutes flying time, wake up and see the reality ! !

The Remote battery keep draining and need constant charging,
My older Typhoon H ST 16 remote battery lasted 5 times longer and had a 7 inch LCD cost only $300 with editing capabilities not $1199 Get a bigger longer lasting battery.

Your Autel Flagship EVO2 Pro 6K needs 25% to 30% more powerful motors as it fails to come back at times where I live in the open area some 150 feet to 200 feet high and some 350 to 500 feet away.

**--** DJI just released their Flagship RC Smart Controller for under $150 and built-in 5.5 inch LCD, for their DJI mini3 Pro and now soon to be adaptable for their Mavic3,
DJI Air 2S, where have you at Autel been for you missed yet another chance to win over the market ?

What a Shame for Autel. Wake up and High Time you pick up the pieces ! !

Autel failed miserably to give their
" Flagship Drone EVO2 Pro " much needed finishing touches for it to “ Shine ”
Man, stop it with that stupid remote with screen. Also I have the new RC from DJI, is only 700 nits and in sun you piss on it.
The actual remote is fine, put a Tripltek on it and you see the MAGIC !
They need to fix so many other things....

Reactions: Detritalgeo
DJI tracks your position of controller and this is the reason most peoples in eastern europe choosen autel. We dont want to be killed then big red brother comes to our teritory.
We all seen peoples killed who operated drones just because they used dji. In theory dji gave hardware and software for RF to kill peoples who operate drones like dji mini 2.
So who cares about dji then their products spying on you or giving coordinates to fashists to kill you flying mini drone lol. Also all dji drones sends data to them once they have such option. I wish dji will be banned in Europe as they not listened to killed peoples families and not took responsibility for it. Tracking your controller brakes your privacy rights in Europe.

Last edited:
DJI tracks your position of controller and this is the reason most peoples in eastern europe choosen autel. We dont want to be killed then big red brother comes to our teritory.
We all seen peoples killed who operated drones just because they used dji. In theory dji gave hardware and software for RF to kill peoples who operate drones like dji mini 2.
So who cares about dji then their products spying on you or giving coordinates to fashists to kill you flying mini drone lol. Also all dji drones sends data to them once they have such option. I wish dji will be banned in Europe as they not listened to killed peoples families and not took responsibility for it. Tracking your controller brakes your privacy rights in Europe.
They are chinese, comunist country, if they comment on any order from guv, they are dead...
Do not imagine that DJI was willing to compromise a big business by giving to russians access to coordinates....but orders are orders...
The best way to sanction this is to start producing internally and stop buying from China...but what companies have the factories in their own country? They run for profits and opened factories where was cheaper...and created a vulnerability in all systems...

If I was a President, the law was simple:
- produce all internally and have half taxes, produce outside and have x10 taxes.
- create a full production cycle (like for a car, all components produced internally) and you get Zero taxes.

Reactions: Tobimashou
Well i not mind they track drone, but then tracking controller its not good. Plenty of videos how they targeting controller positions. And dji admit they provided that hardware and software. Autel drone controller so far never was targeted by fashists. I live in european union country and already contacted EU lawmakers about this issue. If will need i will make signed petition to make DJI change their comunistic policy or they get restrictions. They should decide if they love their clients or wants to kill them. There plenty of options to make drones here in europe for similar price in eastern european countries. Just need someone who have time and money to start company. China not the cheapest country to manufacture anymore. Then you pay import tax its cheaper to make drone locally.

Well i not mind they track drone, but then tracking controller its not good. Plenty of videos how they targeting controller positions. And dji admit they provided that hardware and software. Autel drone controller so far never was targeted by fashists. I live in european union country and already contacted EU lawmakers about this issue. If will need i will make signed petition to make DJI change their comunistic policy or they get restrictions. They should decide if they love their clients or wants to kill them. There plenty of options to make drones here in europe for similar price in eastern european countries. Just need someone who have time and money to start company. China not the cheapest country to manufacture anymore. Then you pay import tax its cheaper to make drone locally.
Unfortunately in all EU will also enter Remote ID from next year....
So everyone will see you...They are trying to keep under control the owners of drones as the number is increasing fast, but with it also increases the crazy people that manipulate it...
You can see that even in banned areas (stadiums, airports, so on) sometimes a goofy appears and fly where they should not...

I propose the implementation of the Autel explorer App with missions for vertical facades and orbit scans.
Greetings.

Months ago I suggested introducing linear missions or terrain awareness, things that apps like Map Pilot already have and are compatible with evo, but they are stuck in software and firmware development, too many models and little development staff.

Not sure if it was mentioned in the last 15 pages, but the most important upgrade that I could use all the time would be a virtual hard deck. That can be turned off in the settings during the flight and also be automatically turned off with the RTH button. I wouldn't want it to be just a button on the controller that could be accidentally hit.
I have to do a lot of low level flying (often over water) and I am constantly concerned about it starting that "auto land" sequence when it gets within three feet or so of the ground. If I could set a virtual hard deck at 6' (2 meters) (or whatever I need for the project) would be awesome.

Reactions: volatrics

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller