Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo 2 V3 Mapping Software?

Reaction score
What mapping software other then the one included with the Smart Controller SE is available out there for the Autel EVO 2 V3? What are you guys using?

If you are referring to post processing the imagery, I'm using Metashape. It's some fascinating software, I'm finding new tweaks everytime I use the software. It's pretty cool and fun to use.

If you're meaning in the controller, I'm not aware of any other software to use. Autel's equipment and software is proprietary , I haven't seen any other software to work in the controller for the EVO.

If you are referring to post processing the imagery, I'm using Metashape. It's some fascinating software, I'm finding new tweaks everytime I use the software. It's pretty cool and fun to use.

If you're meaning in the controller, I'm not aware of any other software to use. Autel's equipment and software is proprietary , I haven't seen any other software to work in the controller for the EVO.
Yeah I looked around and the only APP that is doing something is Dronelink but i cannot find anything else out there.

It sure would be great if Autel would work with 3rd parties more, especially in the area of compatibility with other software and apps.

DJI Ground Station has features I want, but is only for DJI and only works on an iPad, so 2 strikes against it.

Main thing I want is to use a large screen device like my PC's 27" monitor, input the vertices of the perimeter path, all the typical stuff (overlaps, speed, altitude, etc) and have the program design the photogrammetry mission to be flown and repeated thereafter. Using my fat fingers on a small touchpad screen, while trying to zoom and see the big picture (area) at the same time is very frustrating. Am I missing something?

Reactions: Ferg and EBERLS
image processing: Pix4d, Webodm (free), Pix-Pro, MapsMade Easy, DJI Tera etc
mission planning: the native autel app

It sure would be great if Autel would work with 3rd parties more, especially in the area of compatibility with other software and apps.

DJI Ground Station has features I want, but is only for DJI and only works on an iPad, so 2 strikes against it.

Main thing I want is to use a large screen device like my PC's 27" monitor, input the vertices of the perimeter path, all the typical stuff (overlaps, speed, altitude, etc) and have the program design the photogrammetry mission to be flown and repeated thereafter. Using my fat fingers on a small touchpad screen, while trying to zoom and see the big picture (area) at the same time is very frustrating. Am I missing something?
100% I would love to be able to plan my flights on PC, save the missions, and upload to the RC. It would greatly simplify my life.

100% I would love to be able to plan my flights on PC, save the missions, and upload to the RC. It would greatly simplify my life.

You can create missions without the drone being powered up? I do it all the time with my 10-inch Samsung tablet for cost estimates. If you share your missions to the cloud, I don't, the mission will show up next time you power up.

Regards,

Gerry

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo