Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Drone keeps loosing video feed.

aebbcc

Reaction score
My evo 2 v3 keeps loosing video feeds, it happens regularly when flying, the video feed will turn black and white, then will get an error, then it will come back, not loosing control signal. Some time video feed it is also laggy. This whit the smart controller SE.

Is this happening to someone else? or it is just my drone?

Thanks.

I did reinstall the firmware with the micro sd card, and i'm still having the same issue, says "weak video link"and will have some lags on the video feed, but don't loose control of the aircraft. Anyone having the same issue?

Have you removed the Antennas at any point? Check if the Antenna connectors are not damaged in any way. You could also try to re connect the controller to the drone.

yes! i usually remove the antennas, because that way the control will fit better on the case, i don't think the connectors are damaged, i will check that.

Reactions: Zoran 🇦🇺
i'm looking at a review on youtube, and i've seen that the drone being reviewed has a image transmission icon, mine does not have that. Is that normal?, maybe that's my problem?.

Also, in the image transmission settings panel of my control, it is difficult changing from smooth to high definition, it will revert to smooth almost every time. When in high definition, will work a lot better, smooth is horrible.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 2.16.09 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 2.16.09 PM.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 2.20.02 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 2.20.02 PM.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 2.39.04 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 2.39.04 PM.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 4
Estoy viendo una reseña en youtube y he visto que el dron que se está reseñando tiene un ícono de transmisión de imagen, el mío no lo tiene. ¿Es eso normal?, ¿tal vez ese sea mi problema?.

Además, en el panel de configuración de transmisión de imágenes de mi control, es difícil cambiar de suave a alta definición, volverá a ser suave casi siempre. En alta definición, funcionará mucho mejor, la fluidez es horrible.
no lo pongas en 60 fps, máximo 30fps y allí tendrás una fluidez aceptable

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan