Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

App Autel smart controller and other apps for flight mission

Condor 2023

Reaction score
Hi. Is it possible to use other apps for flight mission like pix4d, dronelink etc on the evo ii pro V3 smart controller?

Thanks

Hi. Is it possible to use other apps for flight mission like pix4d, dronelink etc on the evo ii pro V3 smart controller?

Thanks
AR states in their advertisement that the smart controller is "compatible with 3rd party apps". But there is no list and they have very WEAK response when asked about that capability and zero documentation regarding how this should work. The controller is NOT recognized by Google Play as a valid device because AR has BLOCKED it. They only published their API late last year and I can't find these drones on any 3rd party compatibility list. Skybrowse has tried to accommodate uploading pics from a mission for processing, but the app cannot be integrated with the EVO II or any other AR drone.

AR states in their advertisement that the smart controller is "compatible with 3rd party apps". But there is no list and they have very WEAK response when asked about that capability and zero documentation regarding how this should work. The controller is NOT recognized by Google Play as a valid device because AR has BLOCKED it. They only published their API late last year and I can't find these drones on any 3rd party compatibility list. Skybrowse has tried to accommodate uploading pics from a mission for processing, but the app cannot be integrated with the EVO II or any other AR drone.
Thanks a lot for your information. Yeah. you're rigth I was looking for PIx4D in the section Supported apps and camera drones, and PIX4D only is compatible with the EVO II PRO V3 camera.

Reactions: ADOC

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo