Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A New improved version of the Autel Evo Nano + Just released

Sorry, but do you even know what the differences between these modes are? 🤨
choose either a better image thru your camera at the expense of speed or more speed at the expense of your camera image. nothing is "locked in" so ymmv but if you need to achieve the max speed, use speed optimization and if necessary, the drone will allow the higher speeds to adversely affect the image to some degree. if you want the best image, use camera optimization and if necessary, the drone will exert more control over the camera, gimbal angle at higher speeds in order to achieve the best image (typically by limiting or reducing the speed). this is just a guess from what i remember reading.

choose either a better image thru your camera at the expense of speed or more speed at the expense of your camera image. nothing is "locked in" so ymmv but if you need to achieve the max speed, use speed optimization and if necessary, the drone will allow the higher speeds to adversely affect the image to some degree. if you want the best image, use camera optimization and if necessary, the drone will exert more control over the camera, gimbal angle at higher speeds in order to achieve the best image (typically by limiting or reducing the speed). this is just a guess from what i remember reading.
Thanks Ken, I thought it was obvious and the OPs response was rhetorical. There are some excellent videos on Youtube that explain the speed modes and the camera modes.

i would never buy a dji product again... just returned my mini2 and got a refund on that POS
I agree.. even though Autel still has some work to do, it is worlds more enjoyable flying my Autel Nano + over any DJI drone I’ve had. It is also very nice not having DJI breathing down your back at all times, restricting and monitoring all of your fights. Going back to DJI would be like voluntarily limiting myself in so many ways.

Reactions: Detritalgeo
I agree.. even though Autel still has some work to do, it is worlds more enjoyable flying my Autel Nano + over any DJI drone I’ve had. It is also very nice not having DJI breathing down your back at all times, restricting and monitoring all of your fights. Going back to DJI would be like voluntarily limiting myself in so many ways.
There is some concern that China is sharing AeroScope location data on Ukrainian DJI drones with the Russians. Autel is more independant and I am happy it has Headquarters in Washington State.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg