Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A New improved version of the Autel Evo Nano + Just released

Felipe

Reaction score
I just saw a new "Captain Drone" YouTube video that was posted this morning ( 3-13-22 ) that was a comparison review of the original Autel Nano + he received as a review copy in January 2022 vs the New Version of the Autel Nano + he just received from Autel that has corrected all of the gimbal, jello and video shake issues he has struggled with on the older original version. Has anyone seen any announcement from Autel about this "New and Improved" autel Nano + ?

• Haha
Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
Bonjour .
J'ai la nouvelle version. En effet il y a plus de tremblement.

peut être pour ça. Que la mise à jour ce fait pas.
JE les ai reçus en février

Cordialement

I just saw a new "Captain Drone" YouTube video that was posted this morning ( 3-13-22 ) that was a comparison review of the original Autel Nano + he received as a review copy in January 2022 vs the New Version of the Autel Nano + he just received from Autel that has corrected all of the gimbal, jello and video shake issues he has struggled with on the older original version. Has anyone seen any announcement from Autel about this "New and Improved" autel Nano + ?
I watched that Video as I only just got my Nano+

Seems that I have the new version when looking at the gimble rubbers.
Not had chance to even fly it yet though due to the crappy weather.
Maybe this afternoon.

J'ai regardé cette vidéo car je viens juste de recevoir mon Nano +

Il semble que j'ai la nouvelle version en regardant les caoutchoucs gimble.
Je n'ai même pas encore eu la chance de le piloter à cause du temps de merde.
Peut-être cet après-midi.

tu as arrivé à faire la mise a jour ?

Captain drone has an interesting channel but not sure I agree that there is a "new model" and an "old model". To me a model version change would be changes to moldings for plastic parts or changes to electronic hardware etc... The only change seems to be gimbal dampeners that were initially installed in reverse in the early build,.. just like QC-Guy showed a few weeks ago.

if dji-pilot.com threw up a website and they are selling dji mini 3 drones today, in stock, would you buy one?

cmon felipe, really? o_O

did you really have to go there? :rolleyes:

lol lol
Captain drone has an interesting channel but not sure I agree that there is a "new model" and an "old model". To me a model version change would be changes to moldings for plastic parts or changes to electronic hardware etc... The only change seems to be gimbal dampeners that were initially installed in reverse in the early build,.. just like QC-Guy showed a few weeks ago.
I guess if the latest Nano plus that "CD" received eliminated the the shaky video and jello issues and other gimbal related video problems I would call it an improvement. You really don't expect to pay that much for a drone that was assembled incorrectly at the factory. If the fix is as simple as that then great!

I guess if the latest Nano plus that "CD" received eliminated the the shaky video and jello issues and other gimbal related video problems I would call it an improvement. You really don't expect to pay that much for a drone that was assembled incorrectly at the factory. If the fix is as simple as that then great!
assembled incorrectly at the factory? there you go again making assumptions.

assembled incorrectly at the factory? there you go again making assumptions.
Detritalgeo said:

Detritalgeo said:
yeah i know what was said. lots of assumptions. i can tell you this, not only is CD late to the party, he's way off base on several things. but that's his channel, he can say whatever he wants. anyway, it's water under the bridge, all is well now.

just like my previous comment a few posts back, the mini3 has not yet launched. don't buy it now, that would be my advice. not going to matter who's selling it, where it ships from, how much you pay for it, when you receive it, if it's shrink wrapped or not, what sw version is in it, who you talk to on the phone, etc....if you buy it today, you run a risk and unfortunately it's too difficult to explain the extent of that risk because it is largely unknown and frankly over some heads. who knows? you could get exactly the same drone that everybody else gets on launch day....or NOT. what i do know is not everyone feels the same way and many people want to be the first and will buy it as long as they can say they got it before everyone else and they will swear it's "materially" identical in every way to you one you get when you wait for launch day. more power to them, that's not my speed.

Reactions: GeekOnTheWing
I watched that Video as I only just got my Nano+

Seems that I have the new version when looking at the gimble rubbers.
Not had chance to even fly it yet though due to the crappy weather.
Maybe this afternoon.
I got the new version also but I had to add a little baby powder to the little rubber connecters because the gimbal will still jerking

I still have some jello when flying full throttle straight forward (ludicrous-mode at about -5°C on bright sunny day)
-> Latest firmware, I changed the top rubbers with the bottom ones like in the improved version and also with some baby powder.

One thing I noticed is, that the drone has very high vibrations on the arms/legs. I believe this is too much for the dampening system.

I already changed the propellers - no improvement...

I will check if I can "balance" the propeller halves. (matching halves with exact same weight)
I will also try to make some kind of spacers between props and motors because I think there is to much space in between.

Anyone else with high vibrations on the arms/legs?

I still have some jello when flying full throttle straight forward (ludicrous-mode at about -5°C on bright sunny day)
-> Latest firmware, I changed the top rubbers with the bottom ones like in the improved version and also with some baby powder.

One thing I noticed is, that the drone has very high vibrations on the arms/legs. I believe this is too much for the dampening system.

I already changed the propellers - no improvement...

I will check if I can "balance" the propeller halves. (matching halves with exact same weight)
I will also try to make some kind of spacers between props and motors because I think there is to much space in between.

Anyone else with high vibrations on the arms/legs?
Is this with ludacris mode with the Speed-optimized or with camera-optimized setting?

Is this with ludacris mode with the Speed-optimized or with camera-optimized setting?

I use the speed-optimized mode.

But these settings influence the maximum angles of the gimbal - won´t have any effect on the vibrations.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juan.t