Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

4Hawks Raptor Range Extender Reviews And Questions

After 2 hours I managed to have the nuts glued to the props. The black nuts were a charm to fit and glue but the silver ones was another story ....they just wouldn't fit to the bottom ....had to use an exacto knife to do some minor carving on the edges of the nut shape in the prop. SO it took some slightly more than cosmetic touches to make those two props and the silver nuts fit properly.
Just my take and I hope the propellers live up to their qualities.

Good Luck All

Yours were clean edged but the recesses were off, my recesses were perfect but the blades were crap...hmmmmmm.

We ordered pretty much at the same time when Agustine had them on try outs. I have tried them about 10 minutes ago and as Agustine said they are quieter and man they are peppy when you climb,
so still glad I got them but a bit hesitant for another spare set. Do you recall when you ordered them what was the shipping rate?
I am from Canada and I paid $17.19 US but when it arrived today at the door I paid the tax which is a given ($2.78 ca.) but I also had to pay another $10.00 ca. for handling so it says on the invoice from Customs. Total $34.00 can.

My shipping was $4.95 and they credited that back to me for the bad props as I sent them images of just how bad they were. $17.29 USD was the price. Ouch they hit you hard for "handling, nearly 60%.

He shouldn't have to pay the duty as they are not available in Canada. You can fight the charges but most times it just better to pay. I have had two batteries replaced under warranty and both times had to pay 24 bucks duty. Don't make any sense on something that is warranty but they still ding you.

Just ordered some from Tower Hobbies, $16.59 + $1.99 shipping. $18.58 total, not bad at all for 4 props. Cheaper than Autel on Amazon, only get two. Gonna give em' a try, hopefully won't be disappointed. If I am, gonna blame it on Augustine:p.
props.JPG

Last edited:
Oh yeah...

Shout out to Steve for being a VERY generous person! They look fantastic, and feel even better! Looking forward to trying them out tomorrow!

DSCN3565.JPG

Flown a couple of days now and I must say I really enjoy the control knobs! Seems easier to control a bit.

Thanks again, Steve! :cool:

Hi Agustine, I'm a sucker for innovation nevertheless I will await on your review of the Raptor but let's say once assembled, will the RC still fit in the case ?

Normex
I posted the install video and from what I can tll it looks like the main antenna comes off very easily to fit back into the case. Of course i can not say for sure but it sure looks like it.

The main antenna will come off easily from the current kickstand bar. Unscrew the new antenna leads and it should go right back in the case. The front antenna connector is the only thing that would get in the way if your case is a slide in type where you put the bottom end in first...i don't have my case right now to try it. I just finished the install on my remote. Will post some pics now and a write up after I get home from dinner.

They are Directional antenna's but not so tight that you would have to be right on the drone. I have used Directional antenna's on my Yuneec controllers and it fine.

Reactions: KentA
Was it mentioned of how many dineros it will cost?

It was never mentioned to me but I emailed 4Hawks and asked if they new how much it would retail for in North America. If Adrian gets back to me tomorrow I will post it here.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller