Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A follow up on Master Airscrew props

I finally received my two replacement sets replacing the first replacement sets. Happy to say, they now screw on tight and don't wobble. Flew with the black set last evening.

I'm a bit surprised by the trouble you all seem to be having. I have purchased 6 sets over the past 3 months or so and other than 1 minor issue (which i fixed on-the-spot), I have had nothing but a positive experience. I purchased them via Amazon as provided by Master Air Screw. Maybe I was lucky enough to get supplied via a "good batch". I like them so much, they are even my spare set for each XSP.

As for durability, I sometimes fly in back of the hanger near a creek. There are often swarms of large insects all over the place. The OEM props are actually scared up and nicked after teh 3-4 flights (I can hear the carnage as I fly through them). The MAS props are unscathed other than what a good wash won't fix.

Just received the replacement nuts, not only did you send 1 set but I received 2 sets...THANK YOU!!!!
I will inform everyone on the forum I belong to that YOU and YOUR COMPANY are the real deal and Customer service is alive and well at
MASTER AIRSCREW
Regards,
Harold Scribner

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo