Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

$150 rebate for flying with Autel Robotics and passing the Part 107

Tom Z

Reaction score
I am on their website right now trying to fill out the paper work:

They want two pieces of info:

Receipt for FAA Remote Pilot Certificate Test for sUAS*

&
Confirmation of Passing the FAA Remote Pilot Certificate test for sUAS

what exactly do I email them?

The receipt (150 bucks) from the testing center and the passing "certificate" you received from the testing center.

thanks. It would have been easier just to email them a copy of the official FAA card I got... not sure where my passing certificate is... I am sure it's somewhere at home..

How hard is the test?

Well that depends. If you have prior experience in aviation not hard at all. If you don't, it isn't easy and chances of passing are slim to none without some training or learning material.

I watched the videos at remotepilot101 website, took their practice tests a few times and passed my test with 80%. All in all training was less than a week. I am sure I could have studied a little bit more but didn't have the time.

I took the test online and it didn't cost anything. I passed and got my license, can I get the rebate too?

What do you mean passed online, and got your license?

a.) you can't take this test online and for free - has to be an approved FAA testing center and you have to take it in person there.
b.) you don't actually get a license anyway just a certification

What do you mean passed online, and got your license?

a.) you can't take this test online and for free - has to be an approved FAA testing center and you have to take it in person there.
b.) you don't actually get a license anyway just a certification
I believe if he is part 61 and has a current flight review then yes he can.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d