Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X-Star Premium & X-Star WiFi FIrmware Issues Version Now @ 2.0.12 Final

OK I will start with a annoyance message I have never had before the upgrade. "Aircraft is in alt. restricted area"
I know for a fact that I am not in a restricted area and no way of turning this message off.

Second problem was compass calibration. Never had a problem before but it failed on my first one. I see many people having this problem. I found having the second part of the dance where you have the quad with the nose down I had to make sure it was straight up and down and it worked.

Just these two for now.
What do You mean by straight up and down i have difilculty calibrating the compass thank You p.s only since the new update

What do You mean by straight up and down i have difilculty calibrating the compass thank You p.s only since the new update

I was trying to be as accurate holding it vertically and horizontally as possibly but have since found it really does not matter.

Hi.. I attempted to upgrade the firmware and it seemed to go OK. However when I tried to pair the transmitter to the drone nothing worked after that. I just get this message on the transmitter screen... Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• IMG_1670.JPG
    IMG_1670.JPG
    992.7 KB · Views: 26
Hi thanks.. thats the video I was watching when I did it. After failure I called Autel and spoke with two techs .. they couldn't help me so they had someone send me a ticket to send it in to have it looked at by Autel. I never got past this point after emailing them all the info. I haven't heard from anyone since and its been 4 days. I think they gave up on me.

OK I will start with a annoyance message I have never had before the upgrade. "Aircraft is in alt. restricted area"
I know for a fact that I am not in a restricted area and no way of turning this message off.

Second problem was compass calibration. Never had a problem before but it failed on my first one. I see many people having this problem. I found having the second part of the dance where you have the quad with the nose down I had to make sure it was straight up and down and it worked.

Just these two for now.

I saw some of our old Autel buddies at the NY security conference today and of course I had to dig up some old, rotting firmware issues, you know, just to start some friendly conversation. After a minute or so I found myself alone in the booth....hey, where'd you guys go? In spite of being ignored I managed to score a nifty pen! Keep your junk Autel.

Attachments

• IMG_20181114_113147157.jpg
    IMG_20181114_113147157.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20181114_151252308.jpg
    IMG_20181114_151252308.jpg
    732.3 KB · Views: 25
Starting this post to maybe get some of the problems that we might have encountered from the July 25 release of firmware Current version:1.3.30 (2.0)
and how you or customer service solved them for you.
Please post any problems with as much detail as possible. This will help others help you.
Maybe LuvMyTJ can make this a sticky so it does not get lost.
Would you have the latest copy of firmware? 1.3.30?

long shot here but I'm looking for the firmware update for the x star premium. I bought one on auction and it works pretty well. however I cant get my phone to link to skylink. I'm assuming the firmware is out of date. thanks

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials