Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X Star Batteries

I was checking the webpage out. They no longer display the orange batteries, but do have the white ones. Sad part is that they only ship to Canada. :confused:
well Sh&tgoose!! I was ready to pull the trigger, yeah I see the white ones, color doesn't matter, just the ability to get one.

well Sh&tgoose!! I was ready to pull the trigger, yeah I see the white ones, color doesn't matter, just the ability to get one.
It does show the option to ship outside of Canada. Since I do not own a X-Star I didn't go forward, but you can try it out and see if they are willing to ship.

It does show the option to ship outside of Canada. Since I do not own a X-Star I didn't go forward, but you can try it out and see if they are willing to ship.
Yup, I saw that as well,and I did, I will keep everyone updated and let you know if I get a battery,or a refund because they are out of stock. Either way I really appreciate the lead

Reactions: Ansia
Yup, I saw that as well,and I did, I will keep everyone updated and let you know if I get a battery,or a refund because they are out of stock. Either way I really appreciate the lead
If you do not like the white and have an orange battery lying around, you can always exchange the cap, so it looks all orange when the battery is inserted in the drone.

If you do not like the white and have an orange battery lying around, you can always exchange the cap, so it looks all orange when the battery is inserted in the drone.
Thanks, I have read that, honestly at this point the battery could be purple and pink with glittery stars on it,as long as I can fly my damn X-star instead of using it as a magic dust collector on my shelf.

• Haha
Reactions: Ansia and Tufargon
Thanks, I have read that, honestly at this point the battery could be purple and pink with glittery stars on it,as long as I can fly my damn X-star instead of using it as a magic dust collector on my shelf.
Purple and pink with glitter stars you say? ?

What kinds of purple?

Purple and pink with glitter stars you say? ?

What kinds of purple?
Like a lilac, or boysenberry purple, neon for all I care, I'm just sick of my XSP being parked and unused. and Update, the store already cancelled my battery order, but didn't say why, I sent an email asking why. I'll update when I get a reply. This sucks!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Tufargon and Ansia
Update on the battery order, my order was cancelled because they are apparently out of stock currently they said. They also said that they are expecting a new stock and will notify when it come in,i'm not sure if the person I was speaking with doesn't know they aren't making them anymore, or if Autel is still making them and not telling anyone.

Update on the battery order, my order was cancelled because they are apparently out of stock currently they said. They also said that they are expecting a new stock and will notify when it come in,i'm not sure if the person I was speaking with doesn't know they aren't making them anymore, or if Autel is still making them and not telling anyone.
Don't get your hopes up, but if they do get new batteries, that would be great for XSP pilots.

Don't get your hopes up, but if they do get new batteries, that would be great for XSP pilots.
Yeah, I know, I assume if they were still able to get restocked, so would everyone. I suppose I'll just go on my campaign of constantly emailing Autel support every week telling them we need new batteries. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm tired of companies putting a short shelf life on their products and expecting us to buy their new crap just because. I tend to take care of my things and make them last, especially when dropping 600+$ on it. What happened to the good ole days of buying a 57 chevy and having it last and look like showroom condition after 50 years?

LOL, smart ***, but thanks, I needed that laugh.
I've bought a couple complete drones lately for less than 300 with two or three dead batteries and have managed to get the batteries to work like new. I'm sure there must be thousands of these drones out there and people will be anxious to get rid of them when the batteries are dead.

Great way to part out your old x-stars. Put on E-Bay for bids. Bet some people would pay a couple of hundred for a battery. LOL Keep one for the package and then sell that for just about as much as you paid for it.

I'm seeing this a lot. View attachment 8444
Ok, so I bought one of this guys batteries, working apparently his description said, battery arrived today dead as a doornail,and will not charge. I'm starting to wonder if this guy just went out and bought up a bunch of dead batteries and is trying to unload them asap before anyone gets wise to it. Unless anyone thinks a "working" battery can completely crap out within 4 days?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo