Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X Star Batteries

Yes I am in the same boat where to buy batteries. Great disappointment pilots like me who supported Autel in the early days and bought the XStar have been deserted regarding batteries can't get them. One reason I am now not buying a Evo (I WAS!).

Reactions: Tufargon
Yes I am in the same boat where to buy batteries. Great disappointment pilots like me who supported Autel in the early days and bought the XStar have been deserted regarding batteries can't get them. One reason I am now not buying a Evo (I WAS!).
I feel exactly the same. I get my new DJI Mavic Air 2 fly more combo today.

Congrats on the MA2 purchase, however we should all contact Autel support and question why they no longer support the 3-4 year old X Star model.
Thanks Dino54! I'm eying it over now. :D
I've voiced my opinion with them already. They offered me a discount on a new EVO 2. HELL NO!

I'm new to EVO and drones in general. I was very surprised when Autel dropped the 2 year old EVO when they released the EVO 2. I have been thinking of buying an EVO 2, but don't want to be without support in a couple of years.

I'm new to EVO and drones in general. I was very surprised when Autel dropped the 2 year old EVO when they released the EVO 2. I have been thinking of buying an EVO 2, but don't want to be without support in a couple of years.
It's the XStar they have quit supporting.

It has been decided that mine will be a door stopper.
And you’re ok with that Don? You know the EVO is not far behind. Orange paperweights :mad:
I never said that. I'm probably more upset than anyone. I've filed a consumer complaint with them but I'm sure there will be a lot of success with that. I've encouraged everyone to complain to Autel even tho I doubt it will do any good.

Reactions: Dino54
I never said that. I'm probably more upset than anyone. I've filed a consumer complaint with them but I'm sure there will be a lot of success with that. I've encouraged everyone to complain to Autel even tho I doubt it will do any good.

+ ?

I filed a complaint with their support last week, I didn't hear a single thing back, ebay batteries are going for almost $300
I've been following the battery sales because I was going to do the same. The only 4 I saw for 2 weeks all sold for $150-$165 (used).

It's getting ridiculous, there is a seller on there currently that has 3 batteries for sale and asking $249 each. The last one I was watching this week final auction price was $305. I didn't even pay that much for my entire Premium drone kit with the nice spiffy case. I can't believe there are no compatible batteries out there somewhere.

If you can get them shipped from Canada to the USA this company has both white and orange in stock for $249 Can. which at todays exchange rate is $189.60 US dollars.

Reactions: Tufargon
It's getting ridiculous, there is a seller on there currently that has 3 batteries for sale and asking $249 each. The last one I was watching this week final auction price was $305. I didn't even pay that much for my entire Premium drone kit with the nice spiffy case. I can't believe there are no compatible batteries out there somewhere.
Not sure where you're seeing those. Are you looking at Evo batteries? Every one I've seen in the last month was between 150 and 165. Not that it matters (sold my XSP last week).

If you can get them shipped from Canada to the USA this company has both white and orange in stock for $249 Can. which at todays exchange rate is $189.60 US dollars.

Really, is that confirmed in stock? because I just got off the phone with SSE Photo and video, they look alot like the same website. I had been trying to reach them by phone since last week, today they finally answered and confirmed it was just an old add that needed to be removed. If you can confirm they have them in stock i'll order one for sure.

I was checking the webpage out. They no longer display the orange batteries, but do have the white ones. Sad part is that they only ship to Canada. :confused:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58