Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Why you need ND filters!

I have the adjustable one, it is Polarizer not the N filter that adjust and it is part of the N filter, about 0.5mm thicker but fits no problem, so you have fixed N with adjustable Pol on top... they may be doing an adjustable N but I can't see how... you would never know where your stop was...

Cheers

Reactions: ebphoto
It seems that it will be some time before there are any available for the EVO2. Polar Pro has no plans currently to make any and Freewell says that they are a long way from making any.

Reactions: Rocco Germani
Ok, that's good news..ha-ha.. do you know what the fitting is, screw on..? push on, if thread the 1 fitting is 23.5 mm and I found some for ordinary camera on-line that were at a much cheaper price...
Its hard to tell just from a photo, its the sort of thing they should add the spec, everywhere just always says fits DJI, Mavic etc and stuff like that why can't they just put the fitting type and size out there... it is almost a basic so for Autel to have nothing is a bit of a let down....

Cheers

As you said the ones you use are good and that is the one with the polariser I use...

It seems that it will be some time before there are any available for the EVO2. Polar Pro has no plans currently to make any and Freewell says that they are a long way from making any.
I talked briefly with the people from freewell and they said they had plans but so far there's still no news.

Reactions: ebphoto
I talked briefly with the people from freewell and they said they had plans but so far there's still no news.
Ok, you obviously hav some good contacts.. handy...? I'm waiting for the Pro camera so will likely be different fitting again, it looks like the front bezel may screw off but with a bit of good DIY you can get things to fit, used a 1$ wide angle lens from cheap store for phone... to try on evo1, bit of modeling and plastic cutting, push on fit fine just to try, lens plastic so couldn't use properly but good experiment and useful for emergency situation if wanted... thanks for feed back.. cheers

Reactions: Rocco Germani

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials