Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Why is the EVO so slow?

Rawdog

Reaction score
IIRC EVO was supposed to have a top speed higher than the Mavic. I own an XSTAR Premium as well as a Mavic and from all the videos I have seen the EVO struggles to do 30mph so what gives?

IIRC EVO was supposed to have a top speed higher than the Mavic. I own an XSTAR Premium as well as a Mavic and from all the videos I have seen the EVO struggles to do 30mph so what gives?
I think if you turn off obstacle avoidance it will go faster (34 mph). Top speed is 45 mph which can only be achieved by going into ATTI mode.

I think if you turn off obstacle avoidance it will go faster (34 mph). Top speed is 45 mph which can only be achieved by going into ATTI mode.
correct but have been told their going to give 45 mph without being in atti but i think with gps itll not quite reach 45

Reactions: Wayne Maine

NOOB query: How do you select ATTI mode ? Can't find a reference to the procedure anywhere in the manuals (EVO & Explorer)?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm