Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

why does Autel have no interest in Australia?

Anzacjack

Reaction score
Ive been speaking with a couple of my suppliers about our lack of Autel products and support here in Australia.
There is certainly a market and i have many enquiries whenever im showcasing mine.
a quote from one of the Autel suppliers here in Australia when i asked about this

"I’ve been communicating with Autel China about it, and they first said they weren’t interested. Then, I pushed back and they said they would be interested, but then they dropped off the radar. I will continue. I really want Autel to succeed – we need a DJI alternative – but it seems like Autel is doing everything it can to not succeed…"

makes no sense to me. A missed opportunity to get into this growing market

Perhaps an opportunity exists for you to START up a Dealership or Distributorship in Austrailia?

We have companies wanting to distribute, but no love from Autel

Ive been speaking with a couple of my suppliers about our lack of Autel products and support here in Australia.
There is certainly a market and i have many enquiries whenever im showcasing mine.
a quote from one of the Autel suppliers here in Australia when i asked about this

"I’ve been communicating with Autel China about it, and they first said they weren’t interested. Then, I pushed back and they said they would be interested, but then they dropped off the radar. I will continue. I really want Autel to succeed – we need a DJI alternative – but it seems like Autel is doing everything it can to not succeed…"

makes no sense to me. A missed opportunity to get into this growing market
They are afraid of Great White Sharks, Irukandji jellyfish, black widow spiders and crocodiles! Can you blame them?

You know a beer has a bad rep when a non-drinker (Here!), knows how bad it is... the equivalent of Foster's in the United States would be Genesee Cream Ale... 🤮

I'll think you'll find the teeny weeny market share of us here down under is of little or zero consequence to their bottom line, hence the poor repair and back up service for non-current models.

Id also suggest they are concentrating their market focus on more industrial/military applications as thats where the big coins are. Leap frog off the head of us poor consumers then nowhere to be found.!!

Its no secret, I'm not a fan of Autels lack of product support or concern for its consumers here in Australia.

I wish them Fosters as the only beer they can ever drink for the rest fo their lives.!!

I can tell you that we have the first dragonfish here in australia, and it wasnt an autel rep that managed to get it in for us, but another high profile drone manufacturer

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials