Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Who has the best deal?

nh phantom

Reaction score
So I've been a Mavic pro 2 guy since it came out. I'm tired of geo fencing and looking to buy an Evo 2. don't really need the 6k camera the 8k would be fine. more interested in the zoom anyway. Who has the best deal out there . 3 batteries a plus. Also i have the larger crystal sky that I would like to mount. So looking for suggestions for a mount. Thanks for the help. Looking to buy immediately

Reactions: PingSpike
So I've been a Mavic pro 2 guy since it came out. I'm tired of geo fencing and looking to buy an Evo 2. don't really need the 6k camera the 8k would be fine. more interested in the zoom anyway. Who has the best deal out there . 3 batteries a plus. Also i have the larger crystal sky that I would like to mount. So looking for suggestions for a mount. Thanks for the help. Looking to buy immediately
Please look for a PM I just sent you.

The Advexure team is always happy to assist, reach out to our team any time by PM, email at [email protected] or give us a call at (855) 625-2055. Entrust your business with a world-class 7+ year service and support reputation, one of the largest dealers and distributors of Autel Robotics, lowest authorized pricing and bundle package incentives, and a long-time sponsor and SME on this forum. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you. :cool:

Reactions: mshmovie
With the announced non-backward compatibility of future Evo 2 - 3 models etc ..., I would let the time pass and wait so as not to find myself with an obsolete Evo 2 within a few months.

I have played with the digital 8x zoom on the 6k and have been impressed. I am not a professional though. I bought my travel bundle from Drone-works.com which came with a 2nd battery and a soft case. I found a used hard DJC case for $100 and a third new in box battery with a few propellers for about $100. Not sure if I really saved any money versus the rugged bundle but it spread the pain of the purchases over some time so it feels like I saved some dollars.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy