Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Great Best Buy Black Friday deal on Autel Nano Plus

BillD

Reaction score
Best Buy is running a Black Friday deal on the Nano Plus Premium Bundle for $709.99, a discount of $390. Pretty great deal if you are looking for one right now.

Reactions: jamess336
^thanks. also if you have amex, you might have an "amex offer" that gives you $25 cash back on purchases $250 and greater at best buy.

check the other thread, i believe the nano is an excellent sub-250 drone.

I couldn't resist this deal, even though I already have a Mini 3 Pro. I've been wanting an Autel drone for a while now, and this deal got me to pull the trigger. Really looking forward to night photos with the Nano +.

I know that Autel will have a wave of promotions for Nano Plus and Lite Plus at the end of the year. You can pay attention to it. If you can't find a discount site, give me a message

Yes, I saw that, but Best Buy has a longer return period so I went with them. I have until mid-January to return it if I need to. B&H photo also has the same deal, so Autel must have sponsored this promotion.

With all of the issues reported here I wanted to have sufficient time to make sure my drone flies and responds correctly. I'll promptly return it if it misbehaves, but I'm hoping it will be just fine.

Reactions: jamess336
Yes, I saw that, but Best Buy has a longer return period so I went with them. I have until mid-January to return it if I need to. B&H photo also has the same deal, so Autel must have sponsored this promotion.

With all of the issues reported here I wanted to have sufficient time to make sure my drone flies and responds correctly. I'll promptly return it if it misbehaves, but I'm hoping it will be just fine.
I totally understand that.

just an fyi, personally and imo, i do not recommend buying a nano of any configuration from the 3rd party sellers on amazon.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials