1) Price Point per Feature
2) Customer Service
3) Orange Color
4) Outstanding RC
5) Great Distance out of the box
6) Strong shell.
1) Requires a powerful tablet to keep the fpv from lagging terribly.
2) Inadequate RAW photo support. (Missing all EXIF Data)
3) No apparent Exposure Level Indicator displayed. (at least I can't find it anywhere)
4) Starlink App not nearly as refined as the Dji's Go App.
1) Aircraft/controls are no where near as refined as compared to a P3S. My P3S has superior flight characteristics.
2) The entire platform has a lot of work to get to the Phantom 3 series level. Currently my P3S is superior over my XSP with the exception of it's shell strength, and transition distance.
1) When this thing is auto-landing from high altitudes (>100'). Wow this think sounds/looks like it is going to come apart. Seems to smooth out @ 60 or feet but man the first time you see it, it's a little scary... My P3S is so smooth.
2) Simple GPS lock hovering.. My XSP is all over the place as compared to my P3S.