Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What computer?

Like a champ editing 4k vids with Wondershare Filmora. It's super fast. I boot up in like 12 seconds.
Awesome. I may get it then.

But, I am so wishywashy right now. Im like ehh I hate to spend that much money.

I doubt you'll find a better laptop with those specs at that price honestly.

Just out of curiosity, are you 4k editors using proxy media conversion in your NLEs or directly editing the footage?
Filmora can use proxies. I've tried with and without and this laptop is fine either way. But proxies will improve performance.

Using proxies in Filmora is all about putting a checkmark in the option. That's it.

I found the one.....but I may wait awhile..lol

Well, we can edit with less but i'm guessing that will do it faster and probably do well editing 6 and 8k.
And yeah. Being able to actually view the 4k on the same pc would be a huge bonus.

Reactions: PoorMoney
Well, we can edit with less but i'm guessing that will do it faster and probably do well editing 6 and 8k.
And yeah. Being able to actually view the 4k on the same pc would be a huge bonus.
I am wondering when the 6K Evo will be out...with everything going on...it may be later in the year. If so, I may can go ahead and get this laptop and pay it off by then. Then sell the EVO 1 and put it toward the 2. ?

My laptop is old...it is due for an upgrade, but I hate spending a fortune. ?

Ive been thinking...may just go with a desktop build. Cheaper. I like how this guy did his...

Im also hearing about a smaller more portable desktop

Don't forget the added cost of a smart TV to play 8K. Can't see the point of shooting and editing a you beaut 8k video, only to be watching in on a postage stamp laptop screen. Might be lucky to grab a good carnivorous virus deal on a 8k smart tv.

• Haha
Reactions: PoorMoney

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials