Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Watch this video before you buy Evo II (Author say)

lukappaseidue

Reaction score
Here is another interesting video of EVO II.
AUTEL acknowledged that there is a problem (bug) on the camera (focus) and they are working on it: therefore the author of the video deliberately avoided talking about photo and video quality up because it would be useless and unrealistic. as soon as the bug is completely fixed, a detailed video on the quality of the gimbal will also arrive
Then he also talks about the strengths and weaknesses (especially on the remote control)

Here is another interesting video of EVO II.
AUTEL acknowledged that there is a problem (bug) on the camera (focus) and they are working on it: therefore the author of the video deliberately avoided talking about photo and video quality up because it would be useless and unrealistic. as soon as the bug is completely fixed, a detailed video on the quality of the gimbal will also arrive
Then he also talks about the strengths and weaknesses (especially on the remote control)

[/QUOTE]
DAM their goes my 1500.00 bucks huh'

Reactions: Ansia
I was wondering about the focus on his videos...way too soft. This is good that there is a problem that can be addressed to fix this.

I was wondering about the focus on his videos...way too soft. This is good that there is a problem that can be addressed to fix this.
Doesn't matter what evo we buy their will be something that needs address I am sure lol.

....another interesting video of EVO II HA HA HA
I turned him off at 10 min in....
stupid nit picking

stupid nit picking

I appreciated his thorough review of his observations. Some of the things he observed may not bother some people, but it is still nice to know what to expect.

What observations do you have to share?

Last edited:
He tells you in the video that this is a prototype. We also know that since this unit was sent Autel has acknowledged that there are firmware issues that have been addressed. It is also obvious that the production run is still not shipped, so it is impossible to review the EVO II that will be on the shelves next month.

Reactions: DavidRoss
He tells you in the video that this is a prototype. We also know that since this unit was sent Autel has acknowledged that there are firmware issues that have been addressed. It is also obvious that the production run is still not shipped, so it is impossible to review the EVO II that will be on the shelves next month.

It will be interesting to see If they used the delay time addressing some of the things he mentions.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE