Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

video editing software

I checked out adobe premiere however was not liking the monthly payments to use it. wanted something one time fee and I own it kinda of thing.
Be sure you are looking at Adobe Premiere Elements 15. And I would wait till black Friday they generally bundle the photo editing and the video editing together. I got mine for $90.00

Reactions: Squirrel!
wait till black Friday they generally bundle the photo editing and the video editing together. I got mine for $90.00
They're up to Adobe Premiere Elements 18 now I think. ;)

Yeah, I paid I think $115 for the photo & video before I realized they sold as a combo package. That kind of ticked me off. :rolleyes:

Try Corel Videostudio, its on sale right now for $70 and it does have a free trial. I tried many and this one seems the easiest for me.

I'm with Augustine - Cyberlink Powerdirector. It'll do more than my old brain can - seems to be all I need. Don't remember it being expensive - 'course I don't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday either.

Reactions: KentA
good to know. While I was looking into adobe it seemed like it was a monthly fee to have access to everything that you needed.

good to know. While I was looking into adobe it seemed like it was a monthly fee to have access to everything that you needed.
Adobe has the monthly fee option for mostly people who use their programs for work. These people benefit from the bundled packages as this gives them upgrades everly year and not having to worry about forking out hundreds of dollars for upgraded programs. Adobe is one of the top programs but the learning curve can be steep on their better programs like Adobe premium and lightroom. I have and use Adobe photoshop and lightroom I use almost daily for pictures. Youtube is great if you get stuck. I also have Adobe Aftereffects that I use for making my intros for my videos. Hugh learning curve with it. I have Adobe premier for color grading and zooming in. All are a couple of years old but do everything I want them to do so no need to upgrade. Cyberlink power director is my go to program and very easy to use and does not slow down my older computer which is another important factor. Which ever one you buy just remember someone on youtube has made a video to teach you if you get stuck.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

The most I ever saw was 70% off so I think this one might be pretty hard to beat unless they start giving it away free.

I bought Power Director16 this morning and for $64.00 you can't go wrong. The new Color Director is worth the price of admission as far as I am concerned.

I bought Power Director16 this morning and for $64.00 you can't go wrong. The new Color Director is worth the price of admission as far as I am concerned.
Where did you get it for the $64 and was that the full version or an upgrade?

Thanks.

I am using Cyberlink Powerdirector 14 and Corel Videostudio X8 But i shoot only 1080p as my poor little laptop does not have the horsepower to handle 4k ! I prefer the Cyberlink !

Absolutely, Do not ever download anything that wants you to download something additional - such as driver updates. They are scams

I have been using Adobe Premier (Elements and Pro) for years, and it works well. However, this year, they want you to run it from the cloud (aka: THEIR COMPUTER). Being forced to run any program from the cloud (someone else's computer) really irritates me. It means you absolutely must have a fast internet connection, and that you must either pay a high ongoing cost, or an even higher Monthly cost for it. I like to 'own' whatever software I use.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MFJ