Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video blurs and breaks up

slo32

Reaction score
my x star prem. is a week old and I have yet been able to get a good video signal. When the drone moves fast the video blurs and breaks up at about 300 ft. Does anyone have any suggestions or opinions?

slo32

There is an issue with the 1.2.8 firmware and video break up. A work around to this is issue is to disable flight path in the settings.

Step 1: Power on all devices and connect to the Starlink App. Click on the" Settings" (Gear icon) button on the bottom of screen.

Step 2: Select the "General Settings" tab on the right.

Step 3: "Show Flight Route" will be green, which is turned on, change it to off.

Autel's Tech support is fully aware about this issue and working to solve it with a new app and firmware.

Reactions: cokeaddict
A S7 should be fine. Are you careful with your antenna position? If the XSP is directly above you, the antenna should be parallel to each other and parallel to the ground. If it 1000+m away, the antenna should be parallel to each other, equidistant from the aircraft and tilted slight back from vertical. If you're a long ways away and at a higher altitude, the tilt should be a little more. There's a diagram in the XSP manual.

Reactions: cokeaddict
Thanks for the replies. I called autel and they did not tell me about the firmware issue. I will try both suggestions

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials