Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Vibration right after taking off

tanasit

Reaction score
My very first flight, upon taking off it vibrated (oscillated) violently !! This looks like when you fly the rc helicopter and you set the self leveling too high.
However, after it went up to about 20 feet or so the vibration disappeared. Of course this has no effect on the video because the gimbal stabilization took care of it so well.

On second flight, same thing happened and if I keep the altitude at about 2-3 feet it will keep on oscillating.

I don't see where I can adjust this self leveling function. Also I am not sure if it has to do with very cold weather (30F).

I will try again when it's warmer.

What do you think?

Thanks

Does the whole drone shake upon takeoff? There was a video posted here about the same thing and I also had the same issue twice and Autel cannot answer me.

Does the whole drone shake upon takeoff? There was a video posted here about the same thing and I also had the same issue twice and Autel cannot answer me.
Yes the whole drone shook except the gimble that was fighting to keep the video steady and I couldn't tell just by looking at the screen the the drone was oscillating.
The landing was perfect though. I still don't have a chance to try this again.
I think if I take off very fast, this won't happen. We'll see. But that isn't actually the way to fix it. :p

Yes the whole drone shook except the gimble that was fighting to keep the video steady and I couldn't tell just by looking at the screen the the drone was oscillating.
The landing was perfect though. I still don't have a chance to try this again.
I think if I take off very fast, this won't happen. We'll see. But that isn't actually the way to fix it. :p
I have raised a ticket with Autel about this vibration issue with my drone, I recommend you do the same.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo