Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Uploading Videos Question

baseballx16x

Reaction score
So those of you that are shooting in 4k, how do you edit/play the videos on a computer that can't handle such high resolution? I have an older Macbook pro (2013 i think) and it can't keep up with the videos. Even 1080p at 120fps it still lags. Do I have other options or am I stuck shooting 1080p at 60fps?

Also, when shooting videos and downloading them straight from the RC to your phone/tablet, does it take a long time to download? Because it is very slow for me.

OK last question first, yes those video files are huge and the connection between phone\tablet is a slow connection so don't expect much speed.

Your first question and my answer is time to upgrade your computer. If you are serious and want 4K video with edit functions you will need a fast unit.
I don't have anything I can watch 4K on so I am not worried about shoot in 1080.
If all you want is a player that will help play your 4K videos on your older machine this player might help. Some say it improves the playback.

Home · MPC-HC

Got it. How about if i have a 4k tv and want to play the videos straight from the SD card without editing? Is that possible?

Some say they have problems, all depends on the TV is what I have heard.
There was a post on here someplace about that but since I still live in the stone age with a 1080 P TV I did not follow it to much LOL

Reactions: baseballx16x
I can't get my videos to play when plugging my SD card, via an adapter, into the HDMI port on my HD LG TV. I guess my TV doesn't like MOV files. If I go through my new 3D bluray player, it works OK.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials