Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Turn OA Chirping Off and On

kdub2051

Reaction score
Today flighting EVO I noticed the obstacle avoidance chirp was silent, OA was working but not chirping. Flying the second battery I realized my iPhone 6 was muted with the slider on the side when I unmuted the chirping came back. I tested the mute slider several times and it turns the chirping off and on. I though the chirp came from the RCU. I apologize if this was already posted.

Today flighting EVO I noticed the obstacle avoidance chirp was silent, OA was working but not chirping. Flying the second battery I realized my iPhone 6 was muted with the slider on the side when I unmuted the chirping came back. I tested the mute slider several times and it turns the chirping off and on. I though the chirp came from the RCU. I apologize if this was already posted.

Which version of firmware are you using? v1.2.3 or the beta (1.3.3?) On mine (iPhone 7s), the volume on the phone has no effect at all :( . I’m using the stock v1.2.3 firmware.
Thanks, Bob

Which version of firmware are you using? v1.2.3 or the beta (1.3.3?) On mine (iPhone 7s), the volume on the phone has no effect at all :( . I’m using the stock v1.2.3 firmware.
Thanks, Bob
I'm using the beta (1.3.3)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials