Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Top Gun: Maverick

Ansia

Reaction score
I grew up around this movie and I have had to seen it over a 100 times. Of course, as soon as I heard the second one will be coming next year, it has me all excited like a kid on christmas eve. Here is the trailer for your enjoyment.

Hmmm! I tried but can't seem to apply this question/statement to Autel Pilots or drones... Maybe I am being too critical...

Hmmm! I tried but can't seem to apply this question/statement to Autel Pilots or drones... Maybe I am being too critical...
This is the Pilot's Lounge / Off Topic section. It was created to allow members to talk about other topics outside drones.

This is the Pilot's Lounge / Off Topic section. It was created to allow members to talk about other topics outside drones.

How do I turn that OFF so I don't have to waste my time watching "reviews" of movies on this website?

You have to choose the part of the forum you want to be in. If you're like me who just hits new posts, you can pick and choose what you want to or not want to look at by clicking or not clicking it. There might be a better way but that's just the way I do it.

Reactions: Ansia
How do I turn that OFF so I don't have to waste my time watching "reviews" of movies on this website?
When you are in the forum list, you enter those forums that interest you. Threads showing up as orange are the ones with posts you have yet to read. If it shows as gray, then you already read it and nothing new has been added. Just avoid going to the Pilot's Lounge / Off Topic Section.

Like in this case.
Screenshot_20190720-211036_Chrome.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg