Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Thermo Converter

jmason702

Reaction score
I got an email from them to try out the new software for the Autel 640T, convert your file types to R-JPEG and readable in FLIR STUDIO.
Anyone else get this? it would not open on my PC, I sent them a email to resend it.

Reactions: vr-pilot
I've talked to them a couple of days ago and they confirmed that there is a bug and they are working on a patch , nut I don't have a date as to when it will be available

Reactions: wfish and jmason702
IT WORKS!!! Attached thermal image taken from 640T

Attachments

• IRX_640_FLIR.jpg
    IRX_640_FLIR.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 23
Can someone verify this works in FLIR studio? I can not seem to get the free studio...

OK, I got the FLIR Studio Stater package to work on my PC. This is the same image I posted above, from the 640T

Attachments

• 640T in FLIR Studio.jpg
    640T in FLIR Studio.jpg
    524.7 KB · Views: 19
Feel free to check it out as I am new to FLIR Studio and don't know the software yet

I received the latest comp of Thermo Converter and while it can open the Autel file at this point it doesn't look like it can convert it to RJpeg yet

OK, I got the FLIR Studio Stater package to work on my PC. This is the same image I posted above, from the 640T
What file type are you opening in Flir studio. The file that contains the thero data in the Autel file is the .irg fileand I can open it in Thero Converter , but it doesn't allow me to export it as an RJpeg

What file type are you opening in Flir studio. The file that contains the thero data in the Autel file is the .irg fileand I can open it in Thero Converter , but it doesn't allow me to export it as an RJpeg
Were you able to get radiometric measurements using the various tools in Flir Studio, but just was not able to export as an RJPEG?

As far as I can tell TC can read the Autel thermal file , but at this point can't export a rjpeg that would be needed by Flir Studio. but I have no instructions on how to use TC and i have emailed them to see if I'm doing something wrong, but they're in England or somewhere over there so I can't expect an answer until tonight

The irg file, you have to make a account, hit account button

Were you able to get radiometric measurements using the various tools in Flir Studio, but just was not able to export as an RJPEG?
Yes has radiometric values, it is a RJpeg. Just says jpeg. Like the 640R files say JPEG

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaseth