Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Thermo Converter

I reached out to scopito (scopito.com) in hopes that the conversion will be compatible with their platform. I will follow-up with their response. It would be nice to know if the conversion can be integrated with Raptor Maps platform.

Reactions: jmason702
In the EXIF Data, I see yall , pitch and roll... This was the concern with raptor maps as the 640R did not have this data

Works Very GOOD

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-02 172645.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-02 172645.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 8
Can anyone tell me what these parameters should be set at, please? Highlighted....

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-02 172645.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-02 172645.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 12
Hi All
I'm the creator of ThermoConverter - www.thermoconverter.com

We have Autel support in our current closed beta, you'll need to email me: [email protected] to get the latest version (1.6.3). You'll need to activate the trial to be able to export to jpeg with radiometric data. I recommend you turn on Auto Adjust when exporting to get better tuned thermal image.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hi All
I'm the creator of ThermoConverter - www.thermoconverter.com

We have Autel support in our current closed beta, you'll need to email me: [email protected] to get the latest version (1.6.3). You'll need to activate the trial to be able to export to jpeg with radiometric data. I recommend you turn on Auto Adjust when exporting to get better tuned thermal image.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Thank you for what you can do!! I'm sure now the 640T sales will go up. I also told my dealer about it today

attached, 2-degree difference from Autel thermo tool. VERY GOOD!

Attachments

• TEST Report file.pdf
    748.1 KB · Views: 9

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58